2015 UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller Review has great features which gives you extreme satisfaction for your baby, whatever you imagine for your baby ride cruz provide everything like: reversible & deep recline seat ,strong wheels ,large basket & canopy, bassinet & car seat option.
It can accommodate a child from birth and up to 50 lbs & it’s a light weight stroller. But that is not all let’s discuss in details this “2015 UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller Review.
Read More – Nuna Mixx Stroller Review , Best Triple Stroller For 3 Babies
Wheels and Maneuverability
It rolls on 4 air filled tires It has 6.5″ front wheels and 8.25″ rear wheels. The front wheels are swivel, but can be locked straight for rougher terrain. 2015 UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller Review is not a jogging stroller or may not fit for extreme uneven roads or outer area, for Long Park & city walk it will be good.
There is one parking brake located in between rear wheels. It is friendly to use & easy to lock and unlock.
Seat & canopy
- The seat is reversible you can turn it with the help of two buttons on both of the sides of the seat; It has the same recline positions in parent-facing mode.
- The seat is 12″ wide with 20″ seat back and a measurement of 20″ – 22″ from the bottom of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- It has a deep one-hand lever recline with 5 positions including flat position for new born baby. The seat can accommodate a child from birth and up to 50 lbs.
- The canopy is large & has a pop out sun visor that goes down all the way to the bumper bar providing your child with full sun protection.
- There is a peekaboo window is made out of dark mesh that good for better air circulation in summer days.
- You can buy separately one UPPAbaby bassinet which is very comfortable & weighs 8.4 lbs and is designed for a baby from birth and up to 20 lbs.you can use it as sleeping bed in your home.
- The Cruz can be transformed into a travel system by using UPPAbaby Mesa car seat that attaches directly into the stroller without an adapter. so if you are going for travelling so there will be no issue to carry your baby with you
Read More – Best Double Stroller , Best Jogging Stroller , Best Lightweight Stroller
Handle, fold & safety
- It has a telescoping handle bar; it extends from 39.5″ up to 42″ from the ground. So that will be good for taller & shorter parents. To adjust it simply press on the button in the middle of the handle bar and pull it out.
- It has adjustable padded 5 point harness with a center release button to hold your baby tight & safe during the ride.
- There are two foot rests: one is part of the seat for smaller babies and another one is a part of the frame for older children. The seat leg rest is 10″ high and is adjustable. The frame foot rest is not adjustable.
- The all wheels suspension system helps to give a smooth ride as it helps to absorb bumps.
- To fold the stroller first, make sure the seat is facing forward and is in upright position. Next, pull two levers located on both sides of the handle bar and fold the stroller in half.
- There is one swing away bumper bar is also included.
- This point will be interesting for you in “2015 UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller Review” especially if you have an older child. You can one Piggy Board to the back of the strollerit’s made out of natural eco-friendly wood and can handle a child up to 55 lbs.
Read More – Best Umbrella Stroller , Best Double Jogging Stroller , Best Tandem Double Stroller For General Purpose
Weight & height
- Stroller weight: 22 lbs
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 22.25”W x 11”L x 37”H (with the seat)
- Handle bar height: 39.5″ – 42″
- Seat to canopy height: 22″
- Rear wheels: 6.5″
- Front wheels: 8.25″
- Overall length: 37″
- Overall width: 22.25″
Read More – Best Convertible Strollers Canada , Best Baby Strollers For Twins With Car Seat
The good thing you will get to know in “2015 UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller Review” the size of the basket is extra large unlike other stroller. You can easily put your baby diaper & other baby stuffs along with your groceries shopping.
The basket is easy to access and you can load it up to 25 lbs. but there is no other small pockets attached to the basket for small things unlike other strollers.
Material & color
2015 UPPAbaby Cruz is available in eight colors: denny, georgie, jake, lindsey, pascal, maeve, maya, and samantha. All of the strollers have a a black frame.
The seat material is easily removable and can be machine washed & it is very soft & comfortable.
To give a conclusion to “2015 UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller Review” I would like to suggest that , just go for it as it has everything to give a safe journey to your baby, it’s not a all terrain stroller for outer uneven areas but for urban lifestyle it is good.
UPPAbaby has 2-year warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be the original owner. With lots of pros & less cons it is a perfect stroller to handle & it is durable too.
Hope you have enjoyed “2015 UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller Review” Article.