The unique thing about this stroller ” Babyzen YoYo Stroller Review ” is this is a light weight stroller as compare to other stroller & turn very compact when fold. It has 4 wheels suspension system deep recline seat with strap system, large canopy & good safety features. The seat can accommodate a child from 6 months and up to 33 lbs.
The best thing, it is so compact that you can easily carry it on your shoulder. .Well that is not enough there are lots of thing to discuss in this “Babyzen YoYo Stroller Review”.
Read More – Mamas & Papas Sola2 MTX Stroller Review
Wheels and Maneuverability
It rolls on four 5″ hard rubber wheels with front swivel wheels that do not lock. But as the drive is very soft & wheels are made with different technique in which you don’t need to lock the front wheels as it will run smooth on rough surface.
There is one brake between the rear wheels which is very easy to use.
Read More – 215 Uppababy Cruz Stroller Review
Seat & canopy
- The medium size canopy has one pop out sun visor to protect your child from sun & one pee-kaa-boo window which is made of clear plastic. But there is no mesh window for air circulation which you may not like.
- The seat is 14″ wide with 18″ seat back and a measurement of 26″ from the back of the seat to the top of the canopy. & it is removable.
- You can recline the seat with strap system it does not go to flat position but your baby will be comfortable.
- The seat can accommodate a child from 6 months and up to 33 lbs.
- If you want to travel with new born baby then there is one small bed option called cocoon (nest) which attaches to the base of the stroller.
Read More – Nuna Mixx Stroller Review
Handle, safety & fold
- The handle bar is non-adjustable but is pretty tall located at 42″ from the ground. The average height is about 40″.
- It has 5 point adjustable harness system which holds your baby tight & safe.
- The all wheels suspension system make the ride safe & sound, can absorb the bumps easily to give a smooth ride.
- There is one carrying strap to put the stroller over your shoulder as this ( Babyzen YoYo Stroller Review ) is a light weight stroller with just 13 lbs so you can take it on travelling.
- The best thing you will like in “Babyzen YoYo Stroller Review” there is one travelling bag in which you can easily put the folded stroller, isn’t great?
- The fold is very easy; you can do it with one hand only. It will turn very compact after fold & has an automatic lock.
Read More – Inglesina Trilogy Stroller Review
Obviously this section is very important in “Babyzen YoYo Stroller Review” as you might be thinking if it’s a compact stroller then how about the storage? So basket is not much large as compare to other full size stroller but still you can put diaper bag into it & some baby products.
The basket is easy to access. There is small mesh pocket in the back of the seat where you can store your small items like keys, cell phone or wallet.
Read More – Best Stroller For 3 Babies Or Toddlers 2016 – Best Triple Stroller
Height & weight
- Stroller weight: 13 lbs
- Weight limit: 33 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 20″ W x 17″ L x 7″H
- Handle bar height: 42″
- Seat to canopy height: 26″
- Wheels: 5″
- Overall length: 34″
- Overall width: 17″
Read More – Mamas & Papas Urbo2 Stroller Review With Car Seat Adaptor Option
Material & color
The Babyzen YoYo is available in five colors: black, pink, blue, orange and grey. There are two colors of the frame to choose from: white and black.
The seat material is very soft & comfortable which is removable & easily machine washable.
[easyazon-block asin=”B00N1U907A” align=”none”]
With a positive conclusion to this “Babyzen YoYo Stroller Review”, if you’re a parent who is not in the favor to carry bulky stroller so this is the best stroller you can have with very light weight & compact fold.
The wheels are quite small as compare to other stroller to run on uneven surface but still they have tried to make it as an all terrain wheels. There is one rain cover is also included for raining season.
The Babyzen has a 2-year warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be the original owner. You may feel very expensive to buy his stroller as compare to other stroller but for these unique features specially the light weight & compact fold, luxuries features, safety & comfort; you can pay some extra money right?
So go through the review & make your baby ride happy & smooth.
Win FREE Bugaboo Donkey Complete Duo Stroller
- Enter Your Email And Get Stroller Worth $3741.00
- We will send you AWESOME deals once in week