If we can get each & every feature in one stroller then our ride become smooth & happy with our baby right? So in this “BOB Revolution Pro Review” we will discuss in details about some of it good features like : strong air filled wheels, large seat & canopy along with safety measures .
The different thing about BOB Revolution Pro Review stroller is it can accommodate from 6 months and up to 75 lbs, so the weight limit capacity is high as compare to other stroller .anyways let’s discuss in details.
Wheels and Maneuverability
It rolls on large air filled high-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires that can handle all kind of terrain & give a smooth ride to your baby.
The rear wheels are 16″ while the font wheel is 12.5″. The front wheel is swivel but can lock straight.
It has a suspension system which can be adjust according to your child’s weight. So your ride become for smooth in any kind of surface.
Read More – Best Single Jogging Stroller Under $250.
Seat & canopy
I know this section is very important for you in “BOB Revolution Pro Review” because seat & canopy gives comfort & safety to your child while the ride .
Read More – Best Lightweight Baby Stroller For Infant And Travel System.
Handle, safety & fold
- It has adjustable handle bar with 9 different positions which goes from 34″ all the way up to 48″ from the ground. Bob Revolution Pro 2016 Review is really great for shorter and taller parents.
- There is one parking brake situated between the rear wheels, which are very friendly to use.
- It has an adjustable padded 5 point harness with a buckle which can hold your child tight & safe.
- Unfortunately there is no bumper bar like other stroller.
- One thing you may not like in this “BOB Revolution Pro Review” it does not have an automatic lock & standing fold . To fold the stroller you need to put it on the ground and use a strap with a clip attached to the handle bar.
- It is quite bulky to handle but it can be done with one hand only.
- It has a runaway strap attached to the handle bar that you can use as an extra security especially when you are going down the hill.
- There is one hand brake attached to the handle which is very easy & safe to use when you feel your stroller become uncontrollable.
The basket is large enough to put your baby stuffs as well as yours & it I very easy to access. There is a large mesh pocket in the back of the seat where parents can store their small items like mobile, keys & small accessories, there is another two mesh pockets inside of the seat for more storage.
Read More – Best Single Jogging Strollers Under $200 ..
Height & weight
- Stroller weight: 30.5 lbs
- Weight limit: 75 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 39″L x 25.5″W x 16″H
- Overall Length: Swivel mode 46″ / Jogging mode 51.5″
- Overall Width: 25.5″
- Handle bar height: 34″ – 48″
- Seat to canopy height: 23″
Material & color
The material of the seat is very durable & well padded; it’s made out of high quality material with water repellent coating which makes it very easy to clean. It comes in 2 colors: green and black.
Well after lots of pros & very less cons, I can conclude this “BOB Revolution Pro Review” with a positive approach because of the extremely good features, this luxuries stroller is very durable with reference to every aspects.
BOB Revolution Pro Review is a very comfortable & smooth stroller which can handle any kind of terrain or suitable for daily long walk for urban life style. BOB has a 5 year limited warranty on the frame and 1 year on small parts and fabric.