This BOB Sport Utility Stroller Review is an all terrain jogging stroller for those parents who love to jog off roads, it has a sporty look with fixed front wheel which helps to maintain a nice balance on uneven surface. It will save your time as you can take your baby for his /her ride & do your exercise (jogging) at the same time.
Wheels & maneuverability
It rolls on three wheels with high-impact polymer composite wheels and 16 x 2-inch thick “knobby” mountain bike-style tires. The front wheel is permanently locked for more stability.
“Review Of BOB Sport Utility Stroller” is not that much suitable for daily city or park walk, mall etc, it performs well on off roads.
Read More – best sit and stand stroller for travel
Seat & canopy
- The canopy of “BOB Sport Utility Stroller Review” is large enough to protect your baby from sun. This is one of the biggest canopies on the market.
- It goes all way down towards the handle bar & it has multiple positions too.
- It has one pee-ka-boo window on the centre of the canopy through which you can see your baby.
- The seat is very comfortable & nicely padded which can be recline down to 70° from vertical, all you need to do is adjust two straps on both sides of the seat.
- You can use infant car seat adaptor which is very useful for new born baby as well as for travelling.
- You can put your baby into the seat starting from 8 weeks for non-jogging use and 8 months for jogging use.
Read More – cybex balios m review
Handle safety & fold
- “BOB Sport Utility Stroller” has a single non-adjustable handle bar located 40″ from the ground.
- As the handle bar is non-adjustable so it may be a trouble for shorter & taller parents as they can’t set the handle according to their height.
- It has a short wrist strap that is attached to the handle bar for extra security in case the stroller runs away from you while you are jogging.
- It has two positions for heavier and lighter child. Use looser suspension for more weight and stiffer suspension for lighter child.
- Suspension system help to give a smooth ride to your child on the rough terrain, it absorbs bumps to provide a safe ride.
- The parking brake is located between rear wheels and can be easily activated by a foot but it is not very easy or friendly to use.
- There is one hand brake which is an extra safety feature you will get to know about in this “BOB Sport Utility Stroller review” which is very easy to use to control the speed of your stroller.
- It has 5 point padded harness with a center release button to hold your naughty baby tight & safe.
- It’s a two-step fold and you will need to use both hands, one thing I don’t like in this folding system is there is no automatic lock you will need to lock it manually.
- It doesn’t stand on its own which Is not a good thing with reference to comfort & ease.
- This BOB Sport Utility Stroller Review is kind of bulky, but to make is more compact, you can easily remove the rear wheels.
- You can put this into travelling bag which can be buying separately.
Read More – best twin stroller carseat combo
- Stroller weight: 26 lbs
- Weight limit: 70 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 41″L x 25″W x 18″H
- Handle bar height: 40″
- Seat to canopy height: 23″
- Overall length: 50″
- Overall width: 25″
Read More – best jogging stroller
There is a large basket to store some stuffs like large diaper, extra cloths, baby food etc but it is not that much suitable for grocery shopping. To store your keys, wallets, and cell phone, use a mesh pocket on the back of the seat.
There are also two mesh pocket on both side of the seat for snack and toys storage. You can purchase one snack tray separately.
Read More – cybex priam review
Material & color
The material is very durable and easy to clean; seat is nicely padded with soft material which made of chemical free fabric. There is also a detachable padding for the back. The frame is made of aluminum which is strong & light weight.
“BOB Sport Utility Stroller Review” comes in 2 colors: bright blue and orange.
[easyazon-block asin=”B01BSPDQ8S” align=”none”]
BOB gives 5 year limited warranty on the frame of the stroller and 1 year on small parts and fabric. With lots of pros & very less cons it is a durable & affordable stroller you can have in the market.
Give a happy & safe ride to your baby; enjoy all the awesome features of “BOB Sport Utility Stroller Review”.
Win FREE Bugaboo Donkey Complete Duo Stroller
- Enter Your Email And Get Stroller Worth $3741.00
- We will send you AWESOME deals once in week