As its name suggests you can buy the stroller alone or with a travel system so this GB Evoq 4-in-1 Travel System Review is a travel package for travel lover parents. The GB Evoq stroller has a reversible seat with deep one-hand recline suitable for a newborn, huge canopy, adjustable handle bar, adjustable leg rest, automatic lock, and a large basket.
This stroller is for new born to toddlers. Let’s go in details to explore more features of this stroller. As there are a lot more to know.
Wheels and Maneuverability
It rolls on four hard rubber wheels with 9.5” wheels in the back and 7.5” wheels in the front. The front wheels are swivel, but can be locked straight. As the wheels are not so big so I didn’t find it all terrain wheels but it is good for Long Park or city walk & some light rough surface.
It has a one-step brake located near the right rear wheel that locks both rear wheels in place, that is safe while riding & to control the speed.
Read More – Quinny Buzz Xtra 2.0 Stroller Review
Seat & canopy
- The canopy is large that goes all the way to the bumper providing full protection from sun. It has one mesh panel for air circulation in hot summer days. There is no peek-a-boo window.
- The seat is 11” wide with 20” seat back and a measurement of 22” from the back of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- The seat is reversible & you can easily flip the seat by using two levers on the side of the frame.
- It has one-hand lever recline that goes to almost flat position suitable for a newborn, the seat can accommodate a child from birth and up to 50 lbs.
- The unique feature you can find in this “GB Evoq 4-in-1 Travel System Review” there is a built-in glider board located between two rear wheels that your toddler can use as a glider board.
- It works with their GB Asana 35 infant car seat without any adapters. You can just replace the seat with the GB Asana 35. The Asana 35 can accommodate a baby from 4-35 lbs and 32”.
Read More – Phil And teds Dot Stroller Review
Handle, fold & safety
- The telescoping handle bar goes from 39” all the way up to 42” from the ground. Great for taller and shorter parents.
- It has adjustable padded 5-point harness with a center release buckle that is very easy to unlock & it will hold your child tight & safe.
- There is one adjustable leg rest goes up and down so your baby can move his legs according to his comfort.
- The fold is easy with the help of two hands with seat attached & to make it more compact you can remove the seat.
- To fold first, make sure the seat is facing forward. Next, pull on two levers on the side of the frame and fold it down till you hear a click of the automatic lock.
- That is not a very demanding compact fold but yes you can easily keep it in your corner of the home.
- One thing you may not like “GB Evoq 4-in-1 Travel System Review” there is no bumper bar unlike other stroller which should be there.
- There is no all wheels suspension system unlike other stroller which is a safety measure & I feel it should be there.
Read More – Mountain Buddy Swift Stroller Review
If you are a shopaholic parent then definitely this is a important part in this “GB Evoq 4-in-1 Travel System Review” so the basket is very large to carry diaper bag of your baby & you can easily put your shopping stuffs into it.
It is very easy to access from the sides and the front. There is one cup holder included to hold your baby drinks & as well as yours.
Read More – Joovy Qool Stroller Review
Height & weight
- Stroller weight: 23 lbs
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 19″ W x 21″ L x 13″H
- Handle bar height: 41″
- Seat to canopy height: 25″
- Wheels: 5.5″
- Overall length: 18″
- Overall width: 19″
Read More – Best Baby Strollers For Twins With Car Seat…
Material & color
The seat material is made of soft padded fabric which is very comfortable & easy to wash. The Evoq comes in three colors: sterling, teal, and midnight. The frame is silver.
[easyazon-block asin=”B01H5QLB7C” align=”none”]
As you can see there are some features which I don’t like personally but beside that if you see the price & other features so definitely you will be happy to have this stroller specially because the durability. The GB has a 2-year warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be the original owner.
After all the discussion to give an positive end to this “GB Evoq 4-in-1 Travel System Review” I would like to suggest to buy this luxuries stroller to make your baby ride rocking & memorable which make your daily life easy with your baby .