Inglesina Trilogy Stroller Review stroller is of parents who lives urban life style & used to go for shopping, city walk or park walk. It has reversible seat, huge canopy, bassinet & travelling car seat option .but it’s not an all terrain stroller like other stroller, but you will lock the front wheel then it can handle some of the rough surface.
Read More- Best Jogger Stroller, Best Light Weight Strollers 2016
Wheels and Maneuverability
It rolls on four hard rubber wheels with 8″ wheels in the back and 7″ wheels in the front. Front wheels can be locket straight to handle difficult terrain but as the size of the wheels are small so it is not made for long walk, it is suitable for flat surface. The parking pedal located on the right wheel will lock both rear wheels in place.
Seat & canopy
- The canopy is huge & has one sun visor which goes all the way down to give full protection to your child. There is one peekaboo window which is made out of see-through plastic.
- The seat is 12″ wide with 18″ seat back and a measurement of 23″ from the back of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- It has one hand lever recline that goes to almost a flat position suitable for newborn. The seat can accommodate a child from birth and up to 33 lbs.
- There is no bassinet included but you can buy it separately & replace it with the main seat.
- The seat is reversible so you can move it according to your ease & can be easily recline with the help of lever up to a flat position for comfort.
Read More – lightweight stroller , best double strollers , best infant car seat
Handle, safety & fold
- This is a very important section in “Inglesina Trilogy Stroller Review” as unlike other stroller the handle bar is not adjustable; this is located 40″ from the ground, very good for tall parents. Inglesina Trilogy Stroller Review stroller is available with a single handle or two handles.
- The bumper bar is swing away & covers with a soft material not foam, you can unzip the cover for easy cleaning.
- It has an adjustable padded 5 point harness to hold your child tight & safe.
- There is one adjustable leg rest which has two positions: up for smaller strollers for three babies and down for older children.
- A matching foot muff can be easily attached to the bumper bar which helps to protect your baby in winter season.
- The fold is very easy & compact with the use of one hand only. First push on a red safety button and then pull up on the handle located in the back above the cross bar till the stroller locks in place.
- You can fold his stroller with the seat or you can remove the seat to make it more compact. Stroller has automatic lock & standing fold.
Read More – best double stroller , best umbrella stroller , best strollers 2016
Height & weight
- inglesina trilogy Stroller weight: 21 lbs
- Weight limit: 33 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 14″ H x 38″ L x 19″ W
- Handle bar height: 40″
- Seat to canopy height: 23″
- Rear wheels: 8″
- Front wheels: 7″
- Overall length: 42″
- Overall width: 33″
The basket size is good, you can put baby diaper bags & some of your stuffs too but one thing you may not like in this “Inglesina Trilogy Stroller Review” the basket is very hard to access because of the cross bar in the back.
There is one cup holder located on the side above the basket, to hold the drinks.
Read More – double stroller with carseat combo , double stroller with car seat , best toddler car seat
Material & color
Inglesina Trilogy Stroller Review comes in seven colors: Jeans Fluo Ecru, Platino, Caffe, Ischia, Canapa, Jeans Fluo Navy, and Marina.
It is made with a very soft material (100% Polyester) with chemical free fabric which gives extreme comfort to baby & easy to clean in this strollers for three babies.
So we can give a positive conclusion to this “Inglesina Trilogy Stroller Review” because of the luxury look & features, it is not a proper all terrain stroller but if you are looking for a inglesina.trilogy which should be good on flat surface so you can go for it & the reversible seat ,bassinet & car seat option make it a perfect stroller.
There is one rain cover included which you can us in raining season. The company provided 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. If you think of value for money so Inglesina Trilogy Stroller Review is the best stroller you can have to make your baby ride happy & safe.
Win FREE Bugaboo Donkey Complete Duo Stroller
- Enter Your Email And Get Stroller Worth $3741.00
- We will send you AWESOME deals once in week