This Maclaren Techno XT Stroller Review is one of the most stylish & luxuries stroller in the market with great features. Adjustable canopy & seat, strong wheels with great maneuverability on rougher terrain makes this Maclaren Techno XT Stroller Review a perfect one for infants to toddlers.
If will talk about durability, so this one will not let you down. This is made for infants to toddlers for long walk & urban life style.
Wheels & maneuverability
It rolls on 6″ hard rubber wheels, the front wheels are swivel, but can be locked straight for rough surface.i9t is very easy to push on grass, playground mulch, city roads & other uneven surface.
All wheels suspension system helps to absorb bumps & give a smooth ride even in rough terrain.
Read More – Maclaren Techno XLR Stroller Review
Seat & canopy
- The seat is 13″ wide with 18″from the back & 26″ from the back of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- The seat can accommodate a child from birth and up to 55 lbs & the seat has a deep reclined operated by levers on both sides.
- The recline has 4 positions including almost a flat one making it suitable for a newborn.
- You can adjust the canopy according o the height of your child so that he/she will be protected from harsh weather.
- The canopy is of medium size, it has a zipper in the back to expose one more panel and has pop-out sun visor to provide even more protection.
- There is one dark mesh for air circulation in hot summer days. You can also find one pee-ka-boo window so that you can see your baby out of it, while on ride.
Read More – Jane Trider Extreme Stroller Review
Handle, safety & fold
- This must be an important part for you in “Maclaren Techno XT Stroller Review”. So if we talk about safety it has very nice thick adjustable padded 5 point harness with a buckle to hold your baby tight & safe.
- It has one adjustable leg rest so that your baby can stretch his legs according to his comfort.
- It has two organically positioned handles covered with rubber with cool looking metal tips.
- The handle bars are located 42″ from the ground which is 1″ taller than most strollers.
- Taller parents can adjust them up to 44” so it is very easy to handle.
- It has two foot brakes, which is not that user friendly but of course it is a god safety feature.
- Talking about folding “Maclaren Techno XT Stroller” it is not a compact fold, you may find it little bulky thou it has automatic lock but again you need to do lot of struggle to fold this out.
Read More – Best Double For Strollers For Twins With Car Seat
Thou this is a small section of “Maclaren Techno XT Stroller Review” but I know storage specifications are never the less. It has medium size basket so you can’t do any bulky shopping with it. There is no cup holder but you can buy it separately & fix it.
If the seat is fully reclined so you can easily access the basket & you can put small or medium size diaper bags. There are two storage pockets in the back of the canopy that you can use for small essentials.
- Stroller weight: 16 lbs
- Weight limit: 55 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 42.5″L x 15.7″W x 16.5″H
- Handle bar height: 42″ – 44″
- Seat to canopy height: 26″ – 30″
- Wheels: 6″
- Overall length: 26.4″
- Overall width: 18.9″
Read More – Best Lightweight Stroller 2017
Material & color
The seat fabric is machine washable which is great after long traveling.
This Maclaren Techno XT Stroller Review is available in three colors: red, blue and black.
Frame colors are red, blue, & silver.
When it comes to compatibility with reference to infant car seat ,so unfortunately you will not get any infant car seat facility for travelling unlike other strollers. You will get one rain cover with Maclaren Techno XT Stroller Review which is very useful in rainy season.
Maclaren provides LIFETIME warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be the original owner. With lots of pros & very less cons this can be a right choice for you, so just go for it & have a happy ride with your baby.