This is one of the modern & stylish strollers in the market, it has features like deep recline, roomy seat, foot rest, adjustable handle bar, easy & compact fold etc. Nuna Pepp Stroller not an all terrain stroller but can be run on flat surface as well as some uneven surface like grass , light stony roads etc.
This is designed for infants to toddlers, stylish frame design & wider wheels gives a different look to it with easy maneuverability. Because of the compact fold & travel system availability you can take it for travelling too.
Nuna Pepp Stroller Review – Best Stroller In San Francisco
Wheels & maneuverability
It rolls on four hard rubber wheels with 5.5″ in the front and 6″ wheels in the back. The front wheels are double while the rear wheels are single. The front wheels are swivel wheels with the ability to lock straight for rougher terrain.
You can take it for Long Park or city walk, mall, market etc. it can run on lightly rough terrain but not on every kind of uneven surface. “Nuna Pepp” is very easy to push with only one hand even into some narrow space.
Seat & canopy
- This point may disappoint you in this “Nuna Pepp Stroller Review” as the canopy is of medium size with a small pop out sun visor which is not enough to give a full coverage or protection to your baby.
- It has one small pee-ka-boo window on the back side of the canopy, with magnetic closer; you need to bend down to see your baby.
- “Nuna Pepp” has roomy seat with 13″ wide with 17″ seat back and a measurement of 25″ from the back of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- The seat has a 2-position zipper recline. To recline the back of the seat you will need to unzip it from both sides.
- There is another set of zippers for even deeper recline. To bring the seat back up, you will need to push the seat back with one hand while zipping it back up with another.
- The seat can accommodate a child from birth and up to 50 lbs.
Handle safety & fold
- The handle bar adjusts to 5 different positions going from 37″ and up to 41″ from the ground. Great for taller and shorter parents.
- It has an adjustable padded 5 point harness that turns into 3 point harness with central release buckle; it will hold your baby tight & safe.
- “Nuna Pepp” has adjustable leg rest which goes up & down , your baby can stretch his/her leg according to his/her comfort.
- It don’t has all wheel suspension system like other stroller it has only front wheel suspension , still it helps to absorb bumps.
- There is one foot brake is located between the rear wheels which very easy & friendly to use & of course one of the important safety feature to control the speed.
- You will need to use both of your hands to fold it. It has a very compact fold so you can easily fit into any trunk or can take it with you for travelling or use a travelling bag for it.
- There is no automatic lock but it has a standing fold.
- Stroller weight: 19 lbs
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 29″L x 21.7″W x 10″H
- Handle bar height: 37″ – 41″
- Seat to canopy height: 25″
- Front wheels: 5.5″
- Rear wheels: 6″
- Overall length: 34″
- Overall width: 22″
This is a disappointing part of this “Nuna Pepp Stroller Review” as the storage basket is small; you can fit some baby essentials or a small diaper bag. Forget about grocery shopping.
Accessibility is ok but there are no other small pockets to carry small things like keys, wallets, cell phone etc. There is no cup holder or snack tray.
Material & color
The seat is made out of plush certified Oeko-Tex® fabric. The best thing about “Nuna Pepp” is that their products are made in an eco-friendly and ISO-certified factory and consists of quality materials. They avoid using toxic chemicals as much as possible.
It’s available in five colors black, grey, red, blue & purple with black frame.
Nuna provides 1-year warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be the original owner. For the conclusion of this “Nuna Pepp Stroller Review” I would like to say it’s a high quality stroller with nice features.
There are some cons but you can buy this Nuna Pepp Stroller Review because of its other advantages which will make your baby’s ride smooth & fun. Have a happy ride.