Peg Perego Book Cross Stroller is an all terrain stroller with strong wheels, large canopy & seat with peekaboo window & many more features to discuss. Peg Perego Book Cross Stroller Review can accommodate new born to toddler & for daily walk & outing this Peg Perego Book Cross Stroller Review will be very good for parents as well as child.
It has different recline position to make the seat comfortable for baby.
Wheels and Maneuverability
It rolls on four large 10″ wheels with springs and 8 ball bearings. The front wheel is swivel, but can be easily locked straight by turning a small lever located on the side of the frame.
It’s not a jogger stroller but as it’s an all terrain stroller so can move easily on uneven surface which will be very convenient for parents.
Seat and Canopy
- Peg Perego Book Cross Stroller Review is 15″ wide with 20″ seat back and a measurement of 26″ from the back of the seat to the top of the canopy. The height & size is perfect for toddlers.
- The canopy id of medium size with peekaboo window which is made of plastic. There is one toy loop attached to the canopy for the entertainment of baby whiles the ride.
- The seat can accommodate baby from birth and up to 50 lbs. & you can recline the seat up to flat position which will be very comfortable for new born.
- Once you recline the seat you will see a large mesh window which will be helpful for air circulation in summer days.
- With the use of bassinet you can turn it into a pram & car seat option is for new born baby for traveling purpose.
Read More – Best Cheap Stroller , Light Travel System
Handle, safety & fold
- The bumper is swing away & removable which will be very easy to handle.
- The 5 point padded harness system will give safety to your baby.
- The adjustable leg rest helps to feel your child comfortable as he can stretch his leg according to comfort.
- The adjustable handle bar goes from 34″ all the way up to 45″ from the ground so it will be good for shorter & taller parents.
- The hand brake is located on the handle bar which is very easy & safe to use.
- All-wheel suspension helps to absorb all the bumps making the ride much smoother.
- The fold is very easy you can pull the lever with one hand & will be locked; it also has automatic lock & standing fold.
Read More – best reversible stroller , best lightweight stroller , best car seat stroller
Height & weight
- Stroller weight: 22 lbs
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Handle bar height: 34″- 45″
- Folded dimensions: 36″L x 25″W x 18″H
- Seat to canopy height: 26″
- Rear wheels: 10″
- Front wheels: 10″
- Stroller width: 25″
For storage there is one large basket in which you can easily put your shopping stuffs & your baby diapers. You can adjust the back frame for the easy access to the basket.
Read More – Stroller with reversible seat , light umbrella stroller , baby trend sit and stand eclipse
Material & color
You can’t miss this section in “Peg Perego Book Cross Stroller Review” obviously you want your stroller look attractive right?
Well it comes in three colors: atmosphere, mod bluest, and synergy. All models will come with a black frame.
The seat material is soft made with chemical free high quality fabric, which is very easy to clean.
To give a positive end to this “Peg Perego Book Cross Stroller Review” I would like to suggest buying this stroller because of its luxuries look & extremely good features. For day to day life obviously you want a all terrain stroller & those feature which can give you baby a good comfort & make your life easy.
Peg Perego has 1 year warranty on the frame of the stroller and 90 days on fabric from the day of purchase. Apart from its bulkiness I don’t think you will face any issue, so just read the review twice & take right decision to make your baby ride happy.
Win FREE Bugaboo Donkey Complete Duo Stroller
- Enter Your Email And Get Stroller Worth $3741.00
- We will send you AWESOME deals once in week