I just love this Peg Perego Book Plus Stroller Review especially because of the luxury look & great features, large canopy, reversible seat, bassinet & car seat option with various safety features make this stroller a perfect one.
This is not an all terrain stroller but you can use in your daily life like shopping, city walk, and mall & long park etc. this is suitable for new born to toddler & very easy to handle. So now I am very excited to discuss further about this Peg Perego Book Plus Stroller Review so get set go.
Read More – Valco Baby Snap Stroller Review
Read More – Best Double Jogging Strollers
Wheels and Maneuverability
It has four hard rubber wheels with 7″ front wheels and 10″ rear wheels. The front wheels are 360 degree swivel wheels that can be locked straight for more stability.
There is foot parking pedal located in the rear wheels but I didn’t find it so friendly & easy unlike other strollers. but all over wheel size is good & you can move the stroller easily to narrow space & it runs good on flat surface as well as light rough & uneven surface.
Read More – Icoo Acrobat Travel System Review
Seat & canopy
- One feature you will like in this “Peg Perego Book plus Stroller Review” the canopy is large & goes down to the leg rest, we have seen canopies goes all the way to bumper bar but this canopy provides extra protection from harsh weather to your child.
- The canopy also has a zipper in the back that you can unzip to create a ‘floating’ canopy. There is one peekaboo window which is made of plastic so you can see your baby.
- The seat is reversible with 2″ wide and 21″ high from the bottom of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- You can recline the seat with one hand with help of lever & it can recline up to 4 positions including flat position which is good for new born baby.
- The seat can accommodate a child from birth and up to 45 lbs.
- The included foot muff will help you create a cozy bassinet-like environment for a newborn & you can also use it as a travel system by purchasing a car seat adapter.
Read More – Contours Bliss 4 In 1 Stroller System Review
Handle, fold & safety
- The handle bar is covered with foam & can be adjust from 34″ up to 42″ from the ground.
- The foot rest is adjustable & can go up to down so your baby can stretch his leg according to his comfort.
- The all wheel suspension system helps to absorb the bumps to give a smooth & safe ride.
- The bumper bar is included & swing away, you can remove it if you want.
- One thing I really like in “Peg Perego Book plus Stroller Review” the foot muff, which is included you can use this foot muff to create a bassinet like environment for smaller babies, It attaches to the bumper bar and has a pocket for keeping hands of your child warm in winters.
- You can fold this Peg Perego Book Plus Stroller Review with or without seat, it has one step fold. You need to pull on the strap located in the back of the seat.
- The fold has automatic lock & standing fold, I know you are happy to know that.
- It has an adjustable non-padded 5 point harness with a center release button in the middle. But it is not padded which I wish it should be there.
Read More – Best Umbrella Stroller
Height & weight
- Stroller weight: 22 lbs
- Weight limit: 45 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 32.16″L x 18″H x 23.75″W
- Handle bar height: 34″ – 42″
- Seat to canopy height: 21″
- Front wheels: 7″
- Rear wheels: 10″
- Overall length: 39.5″
- Overall width: 24″
Read More – Best Sit and Stand Stroller
The storage basket is large you can easily put your baby diaper bag & some of your stuffs, it is easy accessible don’t like one thing in this section of “Peg Perego Book plus Stroller Review” there is no small pockets to carry small things.
On cup holder is included to hold drinks, I guess this small thing make you happy right?
Material & color
This stroller is made of 100% Polyester & the seat is very soft, made of chemical free material & easy to wash.
This Peg Perego Book Plus Stroller Review available in six colors: pois black, pois grey, flamenco (red and black), fucsia (pink and black), mentha (green and gray), stone (gray and black).
There is one rain cover included which is very useful in raining season so you don’t need to buy this separately. After this discussion I can say it’s a stylish & luxuries stroller with lots of good features which will make your life easy & baby ride happy.
Peg Perego has 1 year warranty on the frame of the stroller and 90 days on fabric from the day of purchase. With the positive approach to this “Peg Perego Book plus Stroller Review” I would like to suggest to buy this Peg Perego Book Plus Stroller & it will give value for money so you won’t be disappointed.
Win FREE Bugaboo Donkey Complete Duo Stroller
- Enter Your Email And Get Stroller Worth $3741.00
- We will send you AWESOME deals once in week