Being a modern parents who loves to enjoy city life & travelling with your family, you will never disappoint after buying Phil and Teds Navigator with Auto Stop Stroller Review stroller, the unique features about this stroller is the navigator system, it has auto stop features, means when your stroller will be out of control by you & if you let go the stroller so it will stop on the place automatically.
You can convert Phil and Teds Navigator with Auto Stop Stroller Review single stroller into double seat stroller to carry your two babies or You can use it for one child, two newborns, newborn and a toddler, two toddlers or three kids with an addition of a stroller board.
Phil and Teds Navigator with Auto Stop Stroller Review all terrain stroller with stylish look can be used in travelling by adding car seat adapter along with bassinet option.
Wheel & maneuverability
Phil and Teds Navigator with Auto Stop Stroller Review stroller rolls on three 12″ air filled tires that can handle any type of terrain. The front wheel is swivel, but can be locked straight for rougher terrain. The wheels are suitable for rough surface as well as long walk in park & city area or you can do light jogging for some time
Seat & canopy
- The canopy is a medium size and has a small pop-out sun visor, you can extend the canopy towards down which will give full protection to your baby from sun.
- There is no peekaboo window for air circulation or to see your baby from outside, but after extending the canopy you can see you baby from the back side with a gap.
- There are many things to talk about its seat in Phil and Teds Navigator with Auto Stop Stroller Review “Phil and Teds Navigator with Auto Stop Stroller Review”. The seat is 11″ wide with 24″ seat back and a measurement of 26″ high from the bottom of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- The main seat can accommodate a child from birth and up to 44 lbs. you can recline the seat up to a flat position for infant but it will take a lot of time to adjust because of the adjusting buckle ,two straps & and two zippers on each side of the seat.
- You can convert Phil and Teds Navigator with Auto Stop Stroller Review stroller into a double inline stroller by purchasing a second seat. There will be no canopy for second seat.
- There are two places where you can attach the second seat: the front and the back. For a toddler you can attach the 2nd seat to the front of the stroller while your newborn will be in the main seat.
- With this combination the second seat can hold a child up to 44 lbs. in the case of second seat the main seat has to be fully reclined (for the newborn) and you can’t use the bumper bar.
- The second option is designed for two toddlers. You can attach the 2nd seat in the back right above the parking brake.
- The 2nd seat in this position can hold a child up to 33 lbs and has a one-hand recline. With this option, your child’s legs will be in the basket, so you can’t really use it.
- You can recline the second seat. You can use 26 different seat options with Phil and Teds Navigator. You can use it for one child, two newborns, two toddlers, or newborn and a toddler.
- You can also convert Phil and Teds Navigator with Auto Stop Stroller Review stroller into a stylish pram by replacing the seat with a bassinet. This bassinet is suitable from birth and up to 20 lbs.
- You can use car seat to convert it into travelling option.
Handle safety & fold
- There is one bumper bar which is cover with nylon material & you can’t swing away this bumper bar.
- There is one run away strap which you can use for safety when you are going down with uncontrolled way.
- The handle bar goes from 28″ all the way up to 43″ which is very easy to handle for taller & shorter parents.
- It has adjustable padded 5 point harness with a buckle for safety.
- The unique thing to read about this “Phil and Teds Navigator with Auto Stop Stroller Review” the automatic brake that is located on the handle bar. It’s a thin red bar that attached to the handle bar which can stop the stroller when you take off your hands from the bumper bar.
- The fold is quite bulky with an automatic lock but there is no standing fold.
Height & weight
- Stroller weight: 27.5 lbs
- Weight limit: 44 lbs (main seat), 33 lbs (2nd seat rear position), 44 lbs (2nd seat front position)
- Folded dimensions: 29.9″L x 11.8″H x 23.2″W
- Handle bar height: 28″ – 42″
- Seat to canopy height: 26″
- Wheels: 12″
- Overall length: 42″
- Overall width: 23.5″
The basket is quite large enough to carry your baby diapers along with small stuffs of yours. There are two side pockets on the canopy that you can use for storing small items like cell phone or keys.
Material & color
The seat has nicely padded seat liner that you can remove for easy cleaning. It comes in four beautiful colors: cherry, midnight, graphite, and black. All strollers come with sleek black frame.
So after the long discussion I can conclude this “Phil and Teds Navigator with Auto Stop Stroller Review” with a positive verdict as it is very much compatible with reference to all features specially the auto stop brake & multiple seat option.
Phil and Teds has 1-year warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be the original owner
One more thing you can know about the features which most of the stroller don’t have, you can get a free board rider for your older toddler. It connects to the stroller to become a stroller board. You can disconnect it anytime.
Your life will be easy with your child or children with Phil and Teds Navigator with Auto Stop Stroller Review stroller, with lots of pros & very less cons Phil and Teds Navigator with Auto Stop Stroller Review stroller is worth buying . Have happy ride with your baby & cherish the moments.