This Quinny Buzz Xtra 2.0 Stroller Review has a very different & cute look; you will feel that it is made for your baby only. All terrain wheels, comfortable seat, large canopy & different safety measures make this stroller a luxurious one. Bassinet & car seat option & durability makes this stroller more useful & worth buying.
I know you can’t take any decision with the help of introduction so let’s talk in details.
Read More – Phil And Teds Dot Stroller Review
Wheels and Maneuverability
It rolls on 4 wheels, with twin’s front wheels which is swivel & because of the small size front wheels the maneuverability is very easy, you can take the stroller to narrow areas & the wheels can absorb some of the terrain & bumps but is it is not for extreme harsh surface like other stroller. This Quinny Buzz Xtra 2.0 Stroller Review has plastic foam filled wheels that can never go flat.
There is one foot brake is located in the rear wheels for instant brake which is very easy to use. But having said that I also want to say this stroller is harder to stop turning making it feel a little like a runaway train, Quinny Buzz Xtra 2.0 Stroller Review stroller is hard to push with one hand and even with two hands it is not easy to turn quickly.
Read More – Mountain Buggy Swift Stroller Review
Seat & canopy
- It has medium size canopy which can be open up & close down towards back, it is useful to protect your child from harsh weather.
- There is no peekaboo window or mesh for air circulation in summer season.
- The seat back recline range is 17 degrees to 67.7 degrees from flat. You can recline the seat according to your baby’s comfort.
- You can replace the seat with bassinet to turn it into a pram or with the car seat adaptor you it will be fit for travelling.
- The seat is very comfortable with nice padding & it very large.
- The seat is suitable from birth to toddlers.& it reversible so you can give positions according to your comfort.
Read More – UPPAbaby Mesa Infant Car Seat In Pascal Review
Handle, fold & safety
- The handlebar on this stroller is somewhat adjustable with a range from 38.1-41.2 inches high from the ground.
- It has 5 point harness system to hold your baby tight & safe, with the central release buckle it is very easy to operate.
- The fold is very easy you just two hands to press buttons on either side of the frame & push downwards before securing the safety catch.
- To unfold you can unlock the safety catch the chassis automatically unfolds so it can be done with one hand.
- This is not a much compact fold but yes in some of the public transport you can carry it with you.
- There is one foot rest for your baby’s tiny legs so he can stretch his leg according to his comfort.
Read More – Cybex Balios M All – Terrain Stroller Review
So here comes a small but important section in “Quinny Buzz Xtra 2.0 Stroller review”. So the basket is medium size & can carry diaper & some of your other stuffs in other words it can hold up to 11 pounds. This bin is accessible from the side and the front, but the not the back.
There is no additional storage on Quinny Buzz Xtra 2.0 Stroller Review stroller, so you can’t carry your small essentials & there is no cup holder for drinks storage.
Read More – Stokke Scoot V2 Stroller Review
Material & color
The fabric of the seat is very soft; the fabric feels gentle on skin. The canopy, crotch pad, and shoulder pads are all made from a rougher canvas fabric that seems a little sturdier than the seat fabric. The storage basket is made from the same rougher canvas and the footrest is a piece of hard plastic.
I know most of the parents are concern with look so as colors so in this “Quinny Buzz Xtra 2.0 Stroller review”. You will be happy to know that it comes in various colors like: blue, grey, red, black, and toffee crush, reworked grey & reworked red.
Read More – Bugaboo Bee 3 Stroller Review
Weight & height
- Stroller weight – 27 pounds
- Dimension – 31 x 25.5 x 39.5 inches
- Capacity – up to 50 Pounds
- Folded size – 25″W x 17.6″H x 39″L.
I would recommend to buy Quinny Buzz Xtra 2.0 Stroller Review stroller as it is a luxurious stroller & very comfortable for your baby. Yes there some drawbacks which I have already explained but if you will think about value for money then it’s not a bad deal.
You will get one rain cover included for raining season .you will get 2 years of warranty. So just go for the stroller & make your baby ride happy & safe.
Win FREE Bugaboo Donkey Complete Duo Stroller
- Enter Your Email And Get Stroller Worth $3741.00
- We will send you AWESOME deals once in week