- 1 Wheels and Maneuverability
- 2 Weight & height
- 3 Material & color
- 4 Seat & canopy
- 5 Handle & safety
- 6 Compatibility
- 7 Let’s end the “4moms Origami Stroller Review” With this section & I guess it will not take many words as it is a very competitive stroller because of its technology, & the extra hi-tech features make this stroller different from other stroller in your search.
- 8 Other Related Products
- 9 Other Posts You Might Like
In today’s urban lifestyle everyone is going techno friendly to upgrade their self with latest technology to enhance the standard of living in society, so why not give a hi-tech stroller to your baby? Here in “4moms Origami Stroller Review” we will discuss and search for the special techno friendly features of this 4moms Origami stroller.
Wheels and Maneuverability
4moms Origami Stroller Size of wheels are like 6″ front wheels and 9″ rear wheels ,the swivel front wheels cannot auto lock like other ones so may be it can’t be move smoothly on some rough surface but if you are going for a walk in city area or park & near to your location then it’s not an issue.
You can find two lights on the top of the front wheel, so if you are walking at night it will help to remove darkness & definitely for safety.
Because of the 4moms Origami in-built sensors the lights turn on automatically when it getting dark (Evening turning to night) .you don’t need to buy batteries as it get charge automatically when you walk with stroller every time.
The wheel suspension system helps to prevent from bumpers on the 4moms Origami.
Weight & height
- Weight: 13.2 kg
- Weight limit: 18.2kg
- Folded dimensions: 38″L x 21″W x 14″H
- Handle bar height: 41″
- Seat to canopy height: 22″
- Rear wheels: 9″
- Front wheel: 6″
- Overall length: 32″
- Overall width: 28″
Material & color
4moms Origami has a black base with different colors of the seat pads: black, sliver, pink, red, blue, and green. The fabric is very soft & washable,
You will not have any issue regarding the maintenance of fabric.
Seat & canopy
- The seat on the 4moms Origami is 16″ wide and 22″ lengthy from the back of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- The seat is designed for 6 month baby up to 18.2 kg of weight but you can replace the seat with separately sold bassinet or car seat like other ones.
- It has recline positions but not that much deeper or on a sleepy position side so you need to compromise with that.
- Canopy is very large & extendable with air circulation area; it will help to protect the baby from sun & wind. With mosquito transparent net .
- The seat is very cozy & comfortable & easy to handle.
Handle & safety
In this “4moms Origami Stroller Review” shorter parents may disappoint because of the heightened handle bar (41” from ground) as it is not adjustable but it is easy n comfortable to hold & move.
It has one foot break right side on the wheel, you can lock & unlock by putting your leg on it. So it is a safety term whiles the ride.
It is very easy & hi – tech to FOLD you can do it manually like other stroller but it has in built sensor button, with a one press it will fold automatically.
We can’t forget to discuss about storage in this “4moms Origami Stroller Review”. There is one small basket in which you can put small things like some toys, baby food & your small accessories; it will not that much fit for bulky shopping.
There is one small pocket on the back side of the 4moms Origami seat for holding small accessories.
You can also find two water bottle holders on both the side of seat. there is one parent cup holder for tea & coffee ,after all you can be tired while the ride so you can store some refreshment.
Read More – Best Double Jogging Stroller.
Some exciting Hi-tech features
As it is a hi-tech “4moms Origami Stroller Review”. So it provides features like:
- The LCD screen shows the battery lifetime that charges all of the features on the stroller.
- Thermometer that shows you the temperature around you.
- Odometer shows you the distance traveled.
- Picture of the product with a child so that you can see you baby for interaction & safety.
- Speedometer that tells you how fast you are going.
- Power generator which get charged when you walk or you can charge it manually by plugging in.
- There is a USB port in the LCD screen that you can use to charge your phone.
Let’s end the “4moms Origami Stroller Review” With this section & I guess it will not take many words as it is a very competitive stroller because of its technology, & the extra hi-tech features make this stroller different from other stroller in your search.
“4moms Origami” provides 2-year warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be an original owner. It is little expensive for those who don’t want to spend much on one.
But having said that 4moms Origami stroller definitely grasp the public attention & give you an easy life with your baby , so I would like to recommend to search to being techno lover & raise your baby with techno friendly environment with the 4moms Origami.