- 1 View %Insert Related Product Name Here% Here
- 2 Amazon has decided to make Prime Day an annual event, and this year Amazon Prime Day is on 12 July 2019. Here’s what you need to know.
- 3 When is Prime Day 2019?
- 4 Other Posts You Might Like
Hey Mommies, Amazon prime day 2019 is back with some awesome deals. I remember that last year I posted some cool prime day deals which most of you liked. And this year I almost forget to add but one of my subscriber emailed me and asking me about home deals on amazon prime day. So I thought to add some good deals for Amazon prime day.
Below You Can Find Good Deals On Amazon Prime Day 2019
- First of all REGISTER HERE for Prime Day Deals right now.
- Amazon Home Services – Starting today through July 11, 2019, You can enjoy deeper discounts of 40% off popular home services such as house cleaning, carpet cleaning, hourly handyman repair, iPhone repair, and much more.
- Amazon Prime Day Deals for Smart Home
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 Deals for Baby And Kids
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 Deals for Techies
- Deals for Beauty Fans And Beautiful Mom’s
- Deals for Gamers Mom’s Or you can gift it to someone who is Game Addicted 🙂
- Amazon Prime Day Deals For Fashionable Moms.
- Prime Day Deals available for Prime members.
- Good Deals for Home Chefs
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 Deals for the Home
- Prime Day Deals in Fit and Healthy, Especially for fitness freak Moms.
- Awesome Deals for Bookworms
- Amazon Deals for Gardeners
- Amazon Deals for DIYers
- Prime Day Deals for Shutterbugs
- Amazon Prime Day Deals in Back to School
- Deals for Pet Lovers Moms.
- Amazon Prime Day Deals for Outdoor Adventures
- Prime Day 2019 Deals for Sports Enthusiasts
- Deals for Artists and Crafters
I will update more deals time to time but as of now, you must register for prime day deals so that you can also get regular deals in your inbox. If you are looking for some other deals then please drop a comment below or email me here – email@example.com.
View %Insert Related Product Name Here% Here
Amazon has decided to make Prime Day an annual event, and this year Amazon Prime Day is on 12 July 2019. Here’s what you need to know.
When is Prime Day 2019?
This year, Amazon Prime Day 2019 falls on the 12th of July, beginning at midnight Pacific Standard Time (PST). However, Amazon is also doing what it does with Black Friday and Cyber Monday – running a week of deals. The Prime Day deals week starts on the 5th of July.
Can anybody take part in Amazon Prime Day 2019?
Yes… and no. You need to be an Amazon Prime member. That’s Amazon’s free delivery membership scheme, which has expanded to include streaming video, music, ebook rental and photo storage. If you aren’t currently a member of Amazon Prime you can take advantage of the 30-day free trial, which you can then cancel if you don’t want to continue as a Prime member. If you decide to stay, Prime memberships are $99 per year in the US and £79 in the UK. Last year Amazon took £20 off the price for Prime Day, although it’s unclear whether it’ll do the same this year.
It’s worth remembering that if you don’t want to remain in Prime after Prime Day you have to actively cancel the Prime membership before the free trial expires. If you don’t, you’ll be billed for a year’s subscription automatically.
What should I do in the run-up to Amazon Prime Day 2019?
It’s worth thinking about what you actually want or need and how much it currently costs, so for example if you’re quite keen on a 4K TV it’s worth looking at the current prices to get a feel for what X amount of cash gets you.
The likelihood of Amazon doing a brilliant discount on the exact make and model is microscopic, but if you’re flexible and you’ve done your homework you’ll know if a similar model is a banging bargain or a waste of money.
Think in terms of specifications, not specific models: you might not get a deal on the 55UE6523211-VHB-2E 55-inch TV, but you’ll probably get a deal on someone else’s equally enormous set. Don’t forget to use price comparison services and if it’s tech, our reviews here at Techradar: some things are cheap because they’re no damn good.
As you’d expect we’ll keep our beady eye on Amazon and its rivals all the way to the end of Prime Day. If it’s a bargain, we’ll make sure you know about it.
What Amazon Prime Day deals can I expect?
Amazon says it’ll heavily discount more than 100,000 things on Prime Day, and there will be other promotions during the run-up to 12 July. For example, Prime Music is running a promotion to win “unforgettable experiences” with artists including Blink 182, Flo Rida, The Lumineers and others.
In the run-up to Prime Day you’ll see US deals such as a 32-inch TV and Fire TV Stick for $119.99. Expect Amazon to plug its Kindle, Kindle Fire and Fire products heavily – if you’re planning to buy one, you should probably wait until the 12th.
Is it worth keeping the Prime Day subscription going?
It can be: Amazon Prime Day started as a free-delivery scheme but it now also includes unlimited photo storage, ad-free music, unlimited TV and movie streaming and early access to lightning deals throughout the year. If you use all of those things, $99/£79 isn’t a lot of money.
By the way I hope this information is enough for you to take a look at some amazon deals 🙂 . I linked some best deals below for you so don’t worry and just click on below link. I am not asking you to purchase anything but I am sure you ll buy because the amazon prime day 2019 bargain are very tempting and real.
- Gold Box Amazon Prime Day Deals
- Amazon Prime Day Baby Deals
- Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals
- Prime Day Deal Of The Day
- Prime Day Lighting Deals
- Prime Day Early Access Deals
I have added some important deals page for you , Now if you are looking to see the direct of Prime Day Deals then click here.