The Babyzen YoYo has been taking the market by storm. Mothers have been raving about the uniqueness of its safety features, 4-wheel suspension, deep reclining seat, and more! The seat can accommodate a child from 6 months and up to 33 pounds.
The best thing, it is so compact that you can easily carry it on your shoulder. . . Yes! You read that right. Without further ado, there is a lot to discuss about the Babyzen YoYo before you go shopping.
Wheels and Maneuverability
The BabyZen YoYo comes standard with four 5″ hard-rubber tires; the front two being swivel and non-locking. The YoYo has a smooth drive on any terrain, no matter if the front two are locked or not.
There is one brake between the rear tires, which is very easy to use.
Seat and Canopy
- The medium-size canopy has one pop-out sun visor to protect your child from sun, along with one peek-a-boo window made of clear plastic. However, there is no mesh window for air circulation which you may not favor.
- The seat’s frame is 14″ wide and 18″ long with a measurement of 26″ from the back of it to the top of the canopy. The canopy is removable.
- You can recline it with the strap system. It does not go to a flat position, but your baby will be comfortable.
- The Babyzen YoYo can accommodate a child from 6 months and up to 33 lbs.
- If you wish to travel with your new born baby, you’ll love the small bed option, called cocoon (nest), which attaches to the base.
Handle, Safety, and Fold
- The handle bar is non-adjustable, but is pretty tall, located 42″ from the ground. The average height is about 40″.
- It has 5-point adjustable harness system, which holds your baby tight & securely.
- The all-wheel suspension system can absorb the bumps easily to provide a smooth ride for your baby.
- There is one carrying strap to put over your shoulder, weighing at just 13 pounds total.
- The best thing about the Babyzen YoYo is that it comes with a traveling bag in which you can easily close and store the stroller. Isn’t that great?
- The fold is very easy— you can do it with one hand! It will turn very compact after folded & has an automatic lock.
This section is very important in our review, as you may be thinking “if it’s a compact stroller then how about the storage?” The basket is not much large as compare to other full size strollers but still you can put diaper bag into it & some baby products.
The basket is easy to access. There is small mesh pocket in the back where you can store your small items like keys, cell phone, or wallet.
Height & Weight
- Weight: 12.8 lbs
- Child-weight limit: 33 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 20″ W x 17″ L x 7″H
- Handle-bar height: 42″
- Seat to canopy height: 26″
- Wheels: 5″
- Overall length: 34″
- Overall width: 17″
- Collapses to 20 inches by 17.5 inches by 7 inches
Material and Color
The Babyzen YoYo is available in five colors: black, pink, blue, orange and grey. There are two colors of the frame to choose from: white and black.
The seat material is very soft & comfortable which is removable & easily machine washable.
With a positive conclusion to this Babyzen YoYo Stroller review, if you’re a parent who is not in favor of carrying a bulky stroller, this is the best option you can have with very light weight & compact fold.
The wheels are quite small when compared to other strollers in its category. However, Babyzen YoYo has done an impeccable job of making them as all-terrain tires. There is one rain cover is also included for raining season.
The Babyzen YoYo comes standard with a 2-year warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be the original owner. With all the included features of this durable, yet very lightweight Babyzen YoYo, we think the price is rather comparable. You can’t put a price tag on your child’s safety, right?