- 1 Wheels and Maneuverability
- 2 Seat and Canopy
- 3 Handle, Safety and Fold
- 4 Storage Capacity of Stroller
- 5 Height and Weight Dimensions
- 6 Material and Color
- 7 Compatibility and Durability
- 8 Other Related Products
- 9 Other Posts You Might Like
If we can get each & every feature in one stroller, then our ride become smooth and happy with our baby right? In this BOB Revolution Pro stroller review we will discuss in detail all beneficial features like its strong tired, large seat & canopy, along with its impeccable safety measures.
The different thing about BOB Revolution Pro Review stroller is it can accommodate children from 6 months and up to 75lbs, so the weight limit capacity is high, as compared to other strollers on the market.
Let’s dive right in on this product, shall we?
Wheels and Maneuverability
It rolls on large, high-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires that can adjust to all kinds of terrain and ensure a smooth ride for your baby.
The rear wheels on this product are 16″ while the font wheel is 12.5″. The front wheel is swivel but can also locks straight.
It has an adjustable suspension system that can accommodate with your baby’s weight so your ride automatically becomes smooth on any kind of surface.
Seat and Canopy
We know this is an important section because comfort & safety to your child is what matters, right?
- It is quite large, accommodating children from 6 months and up to 75lbs but you can attach an infant carseat, if needed.
- You can recline it by one hand & it gives very comfortable & straight sitting position too, so your baby can look around.
- The canopy size is very large, as it goes down all the way to the bumper-bar, so it will protect your child from harsh weather.
- There is one peekaboo window made of plastic, so that you can see your baby from above.
Handle, Safety and Fold
- It has adjustable handlebar with 9 different positions which goes from 34″ all the way up to 48″ from the ground.
- There is one parking brake situated between the rear wheels, which are very user-friendly.
- It has an adjustable padded 5 point harness with a buckle that ensures a tight hold on your baby.
- It has a runaway strap attached to the handlebar that you can use as an extra security especially when you are going down the hill.
- There is one hand brake attached to the handlebar which is very easy & safe to use if you feel your stroller becoming unstable.
Storage Capacity of Stroller
The basket is large enough, and easily accessible, to put your baby’s stuff, as well as yours. There is a large mesh pocket in the back where parents can store their small items like cell phone, keys, and small accessories. There are two additional mesh pockets inside of the seat for more storage.
Height and Weight Dimensions
Stroller weight: 30.5 lbs
Weight limit: 75 lbs
Folded dimensions: 39″L x 25.5″W x 16″H
Overall Length: Swivel mode 46″ / Jogging mode 51.5″
Overall Width: 25.5″
Handlebar height: 34″ – 48″
Seat to canopy height: 23″
Material and Color
The material is very durable & well padded— made out of high quality material with water repellent coating, which makes it very simple to clean.
It comes in 2 colors: green and black.
Compatibility and Durability
Well after lots of pros & very less cons, we can conclude this review with a positive approach because of the extremely reliable features. This luxurious stroller is very durable with reference to every aspect.
BOB Revolution Pro is a very comfortable & smooth stroller that can adjust to any kind of terrain or suitable for daily long walk for urban life style. BOB has a 5 year limited warranty on the frame and 1 year on small parts and fabric.