Wheels & Maneuverability
It rolls on three air-filled tires with 12″ wheel in the front and 16″ wheels in the back, which is made of high-impact polymer material. Wheels are large, strong & durable; it can run on rougher terrain as well as flat surface.
You need fill some air with the help of air pump after every six months. The front wheels are swivel & the wheel has to be locked if you want to jog. The adjustable suspension system makes that ride very smooth.
Seat & canopy
- The canopy is large; it will protect your baby from sun. The canopy has a large peekaboo window, so that you can see your baby out of it while the ride.
- The seat is 14.5″ wide and 23″ high from the bottom of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- It has ultra-padded adjustable reclining seat that goes all the way down up to a flat position.
- To recline the seat all you need to do is to adjust two straps on both sides.
- For traveling you can use car seat adaptor, you to purchase it separately.
Handle safety & fold
- This is one of the most important section in this review. It has a single non-adjustable handle bar located 40″ from the ground, as it is non-adjustable so may be some parents with different height feel uncomfortable to handle.
- There is a wrist strap that is attached to the padded handlebar for extra security in case the stroller runs away from you during jogging.
- It has 5 point adjustable padded harness with a center release button in the middle. It will hold your baby tight & safe.
- The parking brake is located between rear wheels and will lock both of the wheels in place. It is not so easy & friendly to use.
- It is very easy to fold or unfold, it’s a two step process and that requires both hands.
- There is no automatic lock; you need to use a clip to lock the product in place.
- It also, does not stand on its own once folded; to make it more compact you can remove the rear wheels.
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Weight limit: 70 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 39″L x 25.5″W x 16″H
- Overall Length: Swivel mode 46″ / Jogging mode 51.5″
- Overall Width: 25.5″
- Handle bar height: 40″
- Seat to canopy height: 23″
“BOB Revolution Stroller” has a large basket; you can put diaper bags, other stuffs like some grocery shopping etc. it is very easily accessible from the back side.
There are two mesh pockets inside of the seat. They can be used for storing toys, snack or a Sippy cup for you little one. There is one more storage area in the back of the seat to carry some small essentials like sun glass, wallets, mobile etc
Material & color
The seat material is very durable and is easy to wash. It is not machine washable and shouldn’t be washed with detergent. But, you can use a regular sponge with water and some mild soap.
It comes in 4 colors: navy, black, orange, and plum. The price can vary depending on the color.
Bob Stroller has number of accessories that you will need to purchase separately, like Car seat adapter, Snack tray, Adult console, Weather shield, Fleece seat liner, Sun shield, and Travel bag.
I hope you are clear with all the features of “Bob Stroller” in this review. It is one of the best jogging strollers in the market for parents who love to jog. BOB has a 5 year limited warranty on the frame and 1 year on small parts and fabric.