- 1 Wheels & Maneuverability
- 2 Seat & Canopy
- 3 Handle Safety & Fold
- 4 Specification
- 5 Storage
- 6 Material & Color
- 7 Compatibility
- 8 Other Related Products
- 9 Other Posts You Might Like
This BOB Sport Utility Stroller Review is an all-terrain jogging stroller for those parents who love to jog off roads. It has a sporty look with a fixed front wheel, which assists in maintaining a nice balance on uneven surface. It will save you time as you can take your baby for their ride & do your exercising at the same time.
Without further ado, let’s jog right into one of the strollers from BOB— Sport Utility.
Wheels & Maneuverability
The BOB Sport Utility rolls on three high-impact polymer composite wheels and 16 x 2-inch thick “knobby” mountain bike-style tires. The front wheel is permanently locked for more stability.
This BOB product is more suitable for off-road use as opposed to just daily city or park walks.
Seat & Canopy
- The canopy of the Sport Utility is one the largest canopies on the market— it provides complete protection from the sun for your child.
- The canopy is adjustable with multiple positions to cater whatever your needs are for the day
- It has one peek-a-boo window on the canter of the canopy through which you can see your baby from above.
- The seat is very comfortable & nicely padded which can recline down to 70° from vertical, all you need to do is adjust two straps on both sides of the seat.
- You can insert an infant car seat adaptor in the BOB Sport Utility, which can very useful for traveling.
- You can put your baby into the seat starting from 8 weeks for non-jogging use and 8 months for jogging use.
Handle Safety & Fold
- BOB Sport Utility Stroller has a single non-adjustable handle bar located 40″ from the ground.
- Being that the handle bar is non-adjustable, it may be a trouble for particularly shorter or taller parents as they can’t set the handle according to their height.
- It has a short wrist strap that is attached to the handle bar for extra security and assurance that you don’t lose control of your stroller while in use.
- The BOB Sport Utility stroller has two positions to accommodate to your child’s growing weight. Use the looser suspension for more weight and stiffer suspension for a lighter child.
- Suspension system helps to give a smooth ride to your child on the rough terrain, it absorbs bumps to provide a safe ride.
- The parking brake on the BOB Sport Utility is located between the rear wheels and can be easily activated by a foot.
- There is one hand brake on the BOB Sport Utility which is an extra safety feature that is very easy to use to control the speed of your stroller.
- It has 5 point padded harness with a center release button to hold your baby tight & safe.
- It’s a two-step fold and you will need to use both hands.
- This BOB Sport Utility Stroller Review is kind of bulky, but to make is more compact, you can easily remove the rear wheels.
- You can put this BOB Sport Utility into a traveling bag (sold separately).
Stroller weight: 26 lbs
Weight limit: 70 lbs
Folded dimensions: 41″L x 25″W x 18″H
Handlebar height: 40″
Seat to canopy height: 23″
Overall length: 50″
Overall width: 25″
There is a large basket to store some stuff like large diaper bag, extra cloths, baby food etc. But it is not that suitable for grocery shopping. To store your keys, wallets, and cell phone, use the mesh pocket on the back of the seat. There are also two mesh pocket on both sides of the seat for snack and toy storage. You can purchase one snack tray separately.
Material & Color
The material on the BOB Sport Utility stroller is very durable and easy to clean. The seat is nicely padded with soft, chemical-free fabric. There is also a detachable padding for the back. The frame is made of aluminum, which is strong yet very light weight.
BOB gives 5 year limited warranty on the frame of their strollers along with 1 year on small parts and fabric. With lots of pros and very less cons, this is sure to be one very affordable and durable purchase for you.