Wheels and Maneuverability
The front wheel is 12″ & the back tires are 16″, this is made for rough & tough terrain as well as for daily use for the city walk, park walk & so on. You can take this stroller off road like on sand, snow, stony area & off course for jogging.
The front wheels are swivel & can be locked & unlocked depending on the surface so your baby will be safe & get smooth ride in any way.
Read More – Maclaren BMW Buggy Stroller Review
Seat & canopy
- The canopy is large & gives full coverage to your baby so that baby will be protected by sun.
- It has big pee-ka-boo window so that you can see your baby doing naughty activity.
- The seat reclines down 70° from vertical position. If you want to recline it, all you need to do is to adjust two straps in the back.
- You can use car seat adaptor for infants & it will be good for travelling purpose.
- The seat is useful for infants to toddlers.
Read More – Peg Perego Book PLus Stroller Review
Handle, fold & safety
- I know this is the most important part for you in “BOB Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller Review” so the unique features is adjustable suspension system which can b adjust according to the surface & your baby will get smooth & safe ride.
- There is one foot brake is located between the rear wheels which is not that much user friendly but off course this is a safety features which should be there in any stroller.
- The handle bar is not adjustable so not good for great for shorter & taller parents this is the main drawback I found in this “BOB Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller Review” .There is no bumper bar included.
- Softly padded 5 point harness with buckle provides safety to your child so that during the ride your baby can’t move.
- You can fold the stroller with two steps using both the hands, but there is no automatic lock & standing fold.
- There is one clip is attached to the handle bar you will need to manually lock the folded stroller using that clip.
Height & weight
- Stroller weight: 26 lbs
- Weight limit: 70 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 39″L x 25.5″W x 16″H
- Handle bar height: 40″
- Seat to canopy height: 23″
- Width (from the back): 25.5″
- Overall Length: 51.5″
Read More – Valco Baby Snap Stroller Review
For shopping lover this section could be important one in this “BOB Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller Review” so the basket is large & you can put 2 diapers easily with some of your shopping accessories & it is easy to access.
There is a large pocket in the back of the seat that is great for keys, phone and wallet. There is no cup holder included so you can carry your drinks with you unfortunately.
Read More – iCoo Acrobat Travel System Review
Material & colors
The seat has padding for the back and the bottom & the material is durable & easy to clean. Unfortunately, this material is not washing machine safe and should not be cleaned with detergent.
This BOB Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller Review comes in only red color. I know there is no option for choosing color but you have to compromise with it.
You can purchase some accessories separately:-
- Car seat adaptor
- Snack tray
- Adult console
- Weather shield
- Seat liner
- Travel bag
It does have a 5 year limited warranty on the frame and 1 year on small parts and fabric & this quite great as compare to other stroller where you get only 1-3 years of warranty. For the conclusion part for this “BOB Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller Review” I would like to suggest purchasing this BOB Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller Review as it if you go with the price & features together so you will find your value for money.
It has some drawbacks which I have already mentioned but if you look at the pros so this BOB Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller Review will make you happy especially with unique fitness features & there are very less jogger stroller are there so as compare to them I find it a good one. so just go for it & make your baby ride happy & safe.