It is an all terrain stroller with bassinet & infant car seat options along with huge canopy strong wheels & luxuries look & comfort.
This is suitable from 6 months to 55 pounds. Obviously you expect all this features along with safety & comfort so for a urban lifestyle this is the best stroller you can have ,so let’s start the discussion in details “Britax Affinity Stroller Review”.
Wheels and Maneuverability
The Britax Affinity rolls on four air filled tiers with two 11″ wheels in the back and two 6″ in the front. The front wheels are swivel wheel, but can be locked straight for rough surface &its Review stroller can be used for daily long walk in the city, park, sand & snow.
All wheels suspension system makes the ride smooth & safe for baby, can absorb bumps easily. Brake is located between the rear wheels.
Seat and Canopy
- The seat is 12″ wide with 21″ seat back and a measurement of 22″ from the back of the seat to the top of the canopy. It accommodates a child from 6 months up to 55 lbs.
- To recline the seat you can use two levers situated in the side of the frame & stroller has reversible seat so you turn it according to you.
- It has Reversible forward and rear facing seat with 4 recline positions for extreme comfort of your baby.
- One features you will be happy to read about in this “Britax Affinity Stroller Review”. You can choose a color pack for your stroller out of six beautiful colors. Each pack includes a canopy, shoulder and buckle pads, basket liner, and a seat liner.
- The canopy is large enough to protect the child from harsh weather but it doesn’t go all the way to the bumper bar like on some other luxury strollers.
- It has a large peekaboo window for air circulation in summer seasons.
Safety and Fold
- The Britax Affinity has 5 point padded adjustable harness with a center release buckle for safety of your child.
- The adjustable handle bar is covered with leather-like material which feels very soft to hold. The handle bar goes all the way from 32″ up to 41″ from the ground.
- The swing away bumper bar is covered in nice leather & you can remove it also.
- There is one leg rest which very easy to clean because of its rubber like material.
- The fold is very easy First lock the brakes bring the handle bar all the way forward then pull up two levers on the sides and bring the handle all way down to the ground till you hear the automatic lock.
- It does have a standing fold, it can be fold with or without seat & rear wheels .to make it more compact you need to remove the seat & rear wheels.
- You can replace the seat with a bassinet transforming your stroller into a stylish pram & for travelling you can use infant car seat adaptor.
The storage basket is very large to carry your baby diaper bag & for your own shopping but one thing you may not like about ”its Review” you can’t get any extra storage or pockets & zip to carry small things, there is no cup holder included but you can buy it separately.
Height & Weight
- Stroller weight: 25 lbs
- Weight limit: 55 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 23.75″ W x 17.5″ H x 32.25″ L
- Handle bar height: 32″ – 41″
- Seat to canopy height: 22″
- Rear wheels: 11″
- Front wheel: 6″
- Overall length: 28″
- Overall width: 23.75″
Material and Color
The Britax Affinity is available in 6 colors: black, blue, green, berry, brown and red. You also have a choice of frame that comes in black, white, or silver.
The seat liner has nice & soft padding to make your child comfortable, the seat liner is machine-washable, and is made out of high-quality fabrics.
So after lots of pros & very less cons I would definitely suggest to buy Britax Affinity because of nice features & standard looks. There is one mosquito net & rain cover is also included. As compare to price & features this is very much compatible to make your life easy with your baby.
Just go through with “Britax Affinity Review” & take a right decision to make your baby ride smooth & safe. It provides only 1-year warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be the original owner.