This Britax B-Ready Stroller Review is very useful for those parents who are planning for a second baby as it can transform into a double inline stroller with an addition of the second seat. It has reversible seat, car seat adaptor option, comfortable seat & different safety features.
Britax B-Ready Stroller Review
Read More – Double Umbrella Strollers
Wheels and Maneuverability
It has 4 foam filled rubber wheels with 8″ wheels in the front and 11″ wheels in the back. The front wheels are swivel, but can be locked in straight for more stability.
This is not an all-terrain stroller as this is designed for urban life style like park, mall & city walk. I don’t think it can run smoothly on extreme rough terrain.
Read More – Best Double Strollers
Seat & canopy
- The canopy is a medium size, but has a hidden sun visor that will give your child a full sun protection.
- It has a large mesh peekaboo window so that you can see you baby out of it during the ride.
- The seat of “Britax B-Ready Stroller Review” is 12″ wide and 24″ high from the back of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- It has one-hand four positions recline that is operated by a lever in the back of the seat.
- The seat doesn’t go all the way flat, therefore it’s recommended for babies from 6 months and up to 55 lbs.
- If you want to use if from birth, you can turn it into a travel system or use it with a bassinet.
- The special feature of “Britax B-Ready Stroller Review” is you can reverse the seat by lifting two levers on both sides of the seat, swing it around and snap it right back in.but don’t forget to remove your baby before that.
- The seat has over 14 different combinations; you can even use it as a frame by replacing the seat with a bassinet or an infant car seat.
- You can purchase a second seat & attach it for your second baby.the second seat has 3 recline positions including a flat one so you can even put a newborn there.
- The second is 13″ wide and is 22″ high from the very bottom of the seat to the top of the canopy. It can hold a child up to 35 lbs.
- The 2nd seat is NOT reversible. But,there are over 14 different seat combinations! You can have two car seats, car seat and a main seat, or two seats.
Read More – double stroller with carseat combo
Handle fold & safety
- The handle bar goes from 33″ all the way up to 44″ from the ground.There is comfort grip in the middle of the handle so you can push it with one hand.
- It has an adjustable 5 point padded harness with a center release buckle it will hold your baby tight & safe.
- One nicer feature of “Britax B-Ready Stroller Review” is that it has a nice head pad for more comfort, you can adjust the harness as well as head pad with one hand from the back of the seat by just moving the adjuster up and down.
- It has included swing away removable bumper bar.
- The foot rest has four positions and goes all the way up to provide your child with extra flat surface.
- It has all wheel suspension system which will help to absorb bumps & to give a smooth ride.
- The brake is located on the right rear wheel and it is not very friendly to use, it will lock both rear wheels in place. With the help of color indicator you can know the lock & unlock position.
- To fold “Britax B-Ready Stroller” is not a tough job but you need your both the hands to fold it ,first To fold “Britax B-Ready Stroller” is not a tough job but you need your both the hands to fold it ,first
- This Britax B-Ready Stroller Review does have an automatic lock& standing fold. you can remove the rear wheels to make it compact.
Read More – Stroller For Twins
- Britax B-Ready Stroller Review weight: 27 lbs, double 36 lbs
- Weight limit: 55 lbs, 2nd seat 35 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 30″L x 16″H x 26.5″W
- Handle bar height: 33″ – 44″
- Seat to canopy height: 24″
- Rear wheels: 11″
- Front wheel: 8″
- Overall length: 40.75″
- Overall width: 26.5″
Material & color
“Britax B-Ready Stroller” is available in 9 colors: black, copper, eclipse, moss (green), navy, red, silver, slate, and twilight (light beige). All strollers except for eclipse and twilight come with a stainless steel frame. The eclipse and twilight have a sleek black frame.
Seat material is very soft, made with chemical free fabric to protect the sensitive skin of baby, it easy to clean & maintain.
Read More – best jogging stroller
The storage basket is very large; you can easily put diaper bags & grocery stuffs. It is very easy to access from all sides; It has zippers on the sides and on the front, so you can get to your stuff even with the seat fully reclined or reversed.
The “Britax B-Ready Stroller Review” has also two pockets in the back of the seat that can store your small essentials like phone, keys, accessories etc.
[easyazon-block asin=”B01CQVNPMK” align=”none”]
After reading this “Britax B-Ready Stroller review ” I hope you will got know all great features of it , you may find it heavy to maintain but other than that it has lots of pros to make sure to have it for your child & make their childhood happy.
Britax provides only 1-year warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be the original owner.