Joovy Qool Stroller is a stroller with reversible & deep recline seat, huge canopy, strong wheels, large basket, compact fold & many more features to discuss. It can accommodate a baby from 3 months up to 55 lbs (toddlers), to make it best for infants you can use car seat adapter & make it useful for traveling also.
This daily use baby stroller has many exiting feature, you will get to know further, so let’s start the happy ride with joovy qool review.
- Go Together, Grow Together. The Qool is highly customizable and converts from a single to a double or triple.
- Seat supports children up to 55 lbs. UPF 50 Expandable Canopy
- Accessorize as your family changes and grows. Up to 56 configurations. Add optional seats, car seat adapters,...
- Seat fabric is removable and machine washable
- Compatible with Britax, Chicco, Cybex, Graco, Maxi Cosi and Nuna Car Seats
What We Liked
What We Didn't Like
Wheels and Maneuverability
The first thing comes to your mind when you talk about baby stroller “wheels” because this is the thing which gives your baby fun ride right? So it rolls on four hard rubber wheels with 9.5″ wheels in the back and 7″ front wheels. The front wheels are swivel, but can be locked straight if the terrain gets tough.
But the Joovy Qool stroller is not made for jogging or can’t be good for extreme rough surface like we get in outer area of city but yes it can easily absorb bumps because of all wheels suspension so in that way it can handle terrain like grass, mulch or grave with no problems. So if you’re a family of joggers, do your best the find another one that fits your needs properly.
Read More – Bugaboo 2015 Cameleon3 Blend Review
Seat & canopy
- The canopy on the product is large with one extra panel which you can zip or unzip to adjust the coverage. It gives full protection to your baby from sun.
- There is one large peekaboo window without a magnetic closure which I feel it should be there, one more thing you may not like in “Joovy Qool Stroller Review” there is no mesh window for air circulation in summer.
- Joovy seats have 13″ wide with 20″ seat back and a measurement of 22″ from the bottom of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- It can accommodate a child from three months and up to 55 lbs. It has a one-hand lever recline with multiple recline positions.
- I know you are expecting one flat position but unfortunately there is no flat position for infants as if they thing a 3 month older child doesn’t need this position but anyway it should be there.
- If you want to use if from birth, you will need to get a car seat adapter. The seat can be easily reversed so your child can face you or the world. All you need to do is push two buttons on both sides of the seat, swing it around, and pop it back in to the frame till you hear a click.
Read More – UPPAbaby MESA Infant Car Seat Review
Handle, fold & safety
While reading this “Joovy Qool Stroller Review” you should be little selfish in this section as after all you only need to handle the whole stroller & look after it so it has many feature with reference to it like:-
- It has an adjustable telescoping handle bar that goes all the way from 36″ to 41″ from the ground. So just stay happy with your height it will adjust with the flow. The handle bar covered with high quality leather and stitched.
- It has 5 point harness system to hold your child tight & safe so if he wants to jump out of the stroller so he just can’t do that.
- The Joovy stroller has a removable swing-away bumper bar that is covered with leather & it is included.
- There is one foot rest which is a part of the frame & the adjustable foot rest allow your child to adjust his legs according to his comfort, after the deep recline it will create a bed like environment.
- The foot brake is located in the back between rear wheels which is very friendly & easy to use.
- The fold is very easy & compact so you can keep it in a corner of your house; you can fold it with the seat attached facing forward or backward. It will be more compact when you will remove the seat.
- To fold it with the seat attached, first bring the bumper bar down and push the back of the seat forward. Next, push two buttons on the side of the frame and bring the handle bar forward.
- It has automatic lock but doesn’t have a standing fold.
Read More – UPPAbaby Mesa Infant Car Seat In Pascal Review
Height & weight
- Joovy Stroller weight: 21.5 lbs
- Weight limit: 55 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 27″L x 21.5″W x 19″H
- Handle bar height: 36″ – 41″
- Seat to canopy height: 22″
- Front wheels: 7″
- Rear wheels: 9.5″
- Overall length: 37″
- Overall width: 21.5″
Read More – Cybex PRIAM Stroller Review
The basket is very large enough to carry your stuff as well as baby diaper & other things your family needs to add. Plus it is very easy to access but one thing you may not like in this “Joovy Qool Stroller Review” there is no extra small pockets to store tiny things of your unlike other stroller or there is no cup holder to carry your & baby’s drink.
Read More – Stokke Xplory Stroller Review
Material & color
This stroller comes in 10 beautiful colors: apple, avocado, black, blueberry, charcoal, hot pink, jade, spice, vanilla, and purple. You can also pick between two frame finishes: graphite gray and silver. If you’re looking for strollers with many different color designs, this might be the one for you then.
The frame on the product is made of aluminum & the seat is very soft with great padding which is easily washable & made out of good harmless fabric.
Don’t you think we can give a positive conclusion to this “Joovy Qool Stroller Review”? As it has everything you expect for your baby stroller. The luxuries features & safety measures make this stroller a perfect one to make your baby ride happy & smooth.
If you add the pros & very less cons to the Joovy, you can pay money for this because it will be worth it. Joovy provides 1-year warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be the original owner.