You will be happy to have this Mamas & Papas Sola2 MTX Stroller Review stroller as it has everything you expect for your baby stroller. It has all terrain wheels, large canopy, reversible seat & you can turn it into pram with bassinet option. Car seat adaptor option makes this stroller useful for travelling.
It can accommodate a new born up to 50 lbs& the stroller weighs only 22 lbs. that is not enough there are lots of thing to discuss in “Mamas & Papas Sola2 MTX Stroller Review” so let’s discuss in details.
Wheels and Maneuverability
Mamas & Papas Sola2 MTX Stroller Review rolls on four wheels with two 10″ air-filled tires in the back and 7.5″ hard rubber tires in the front. The front wheels are swivel, but can be locked straight for rougher terrain.
It’s not a jogger stroller but its all terrain wheel suitable for long park walk, uneven surface & can run on rough surface. The rear wheels are air-filled so you will get one pump included.
Seat & canopy
- The canopy is large with two panels; it has plastic pee-ka-boo window & one mesh window for air circulation in hot summer days.
- The seat is reversible & roomy with 13″ wide with 21″ seat back and a measurement of 24″ from the back of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- The seat has a very deep recline that goes to almost flat position suitable for a newborn. It has the same recline positions in parent-facing mode. The seat can accommodate a child from birth and up to 50 lbs.
Read More – Best Double Jogging Stroller
Handle safety & fold
- The handle bar goes from 38″ all the way up to 41″ from the ground. The handle bar is covered with nice foam.
- Mamas & Papas Sola2 MTX Stroller Review has one run away strap attached to the handle bar, when you will go down the hill so it will be safe.
- The bumper bar is included which is swing away and can be quickly removed for easy stroller cleaning. It’s covered with fabric instead of foam.
- Mamas & Papas Sola2 MTX Stroller Review has padded adjustable 5 point harness with center release bucklewhich can hold your baby tight & safe.
- There is one adjustable leg rest you can adjust it with your hand up & down so your baby can stretch his leg according to his comfort.
- Mamas & Papas Sola2 MTX Stroller Review has all wheels suspension system which helps to absorb bumps & give a smooth ride to your baby.
Height & weight
- Stroller weight: 22 lbs
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 13″H x 24″ W x 33″L
- Handle bar height: 38″-41″
- Seat to canopy height: 24″
- Front wheels: 7.5″
- Rear wheels: 10″
- Overall length: 33″
- Overall width: 23″
Basket is large & easy to access; you can easily put your diaper bag into the basket. One thing you may not like in this “Mamas & Papas Sola2 MTX Stroller Review” there is no other small pockets or cup holder, so you can’t store small thing of yours or drinks.
Read More – Best Lightweight Stroller
Material & color
This is a small but quite important section in “Mamas & Papas Sola2 MTX Stroller Review” this stroller comes in three colors: black, denim and blue denim. All strollers come with a silver frame.
The seat material is very soft & easy to clean .the fabric is made of chemical free material which is very safe for your child.
[easyazon-block asin=”B00QMKWUCS” align=”none”]
After all the discussion I can conclude this “Mamas & Papas Sola2 MTX Stroller Review” with a positive outlook , as all the features of this stroller make it perfect & luxuries for your baby. This stroller is light weight & durable for infant to toddler.
Mamas & Papas gives 2 year warranty from the date of purchase. You will be happy to give money for this stroller as it will be worth buying, so just read the article twice & make a right decision for your baby.