You will be happy to have this Mamas and Papas stroller Sola2 MTX as it has everything you expect for your baby stroller. It has all-terrain wheels, large canopy, reversible seat & you can turn it into a pram with a bassinet option. The car seat adapter option makes this stroller useful for traveling and going on trips.
It can accommodate a newborn up to 50 lbs & the stroller weighs only 22 lbs. If that is not enough there are lots of things to discuss in this review.
Wheels And Maneuverability
Mamas and Papas Sola2 MTX Stroller rolls on four wheels with two 10″ air-filled tires in the back and 7.5″ hard rubber tires in the front. The front wheels are swivel but can be locked straight for rougher terrain.
Seat And Canopy
- The canopy is large with two panels; it has a plastic peek-a-boo window & one mesh window for air circulation in hot summer days.
- The seat is reversible & roomy with 13″ wide with 21″ seat back and measurement of 24″ from the back of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- The seat has a very deep recline that goes to an almost flat position suitable for a newborn. It has the same recline positions in parent-facing mode. The seat can accommodate a child from birth and up to 50 lbs.
- You can easily turn it into a travel system by replacing the seat with an infant car seat.
- You can turn it into pram by replacing the seat with bassinet & can be used in the home as a sleeping bed for your baby.
Handle Safety And Fold
- The handlebar goes from 38″ all the way up to 41″ from the ground. The handlebar is covered with nice foam.
- Has one run away strap attached to the handlebar when you go down the hill so it will be safe.
- The bumper bar is included which is a swing away and can be quickly removed for easy stroller cleaning. It’s covered with fabric instead of foam.
- It has padded adjustable 5 point harness with center release buckle which can hold your baby tight & safe.
- There is one adjustable leg rest you can adjust it with your hand up & down so your baby can stretch his leg according to his comfort.
- It has all wheel suspension system which helps to absorb bumps & give a smooth ride to your baby.
- The fold is very easy; you can fold it with the attached seat. Stroller has an automatic lock with standing fold. It has a compact fold & easy to handle.
Height And Weight
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 13″H x 24″ W x 33″L
- Handlebar height: 38″-41″
- Seat to canopy height: 24″
- Front wheels: 7.5″
- Rear wheels: 10″
- Overall length: 33″
- Overall width: 23″
Basket is large & easy to access; you can easily put your diaper bag into the basket. One thing you may not like in this “Mamas and Papas stroller” there is no other small pockets or cup holder, so you can’t store a small thing of yours or drinks.
Material And Color
This is a small but quite important section in this review because this one comes in three colors: black, denim and blue denim. All strollers come with a silver frame.
The seat material is very soft & easy to clean .the fabric is made of chemical-free material which is very safe for your child.
After all the discussion I can conclude with a positive outlook, as all the features of this stroller make it perfect & luxuries for your baby. This stroller is light weight & durable for infant to toddler.