Mountain Buggy Swift Stroller is an all terrain stroller as the name suggests “mountain” it can easily run on rough surface .deep recline & comfortable seat, canopy, different safety measures & many good features makes it a complete baby stroller.
It accommodate infants as well as toddlers (up to 44 pounds), you can use bassinet & infant car seat. Well there are lots of things to discuss about this stroller let’s start the ride.
Wheels & Maneuverability
It rolls on 3 10 inch air filled tires; front wheel is swivel but can be locked straight. You can easily push the stroller with only one hand, it is very easy to move & can run on narrow streets & it is suitable for uneven surface, long city walk & for park walk too.
Read More – Nuna IVVI Stroller Review
Seat & canopy
- It has a medium size canopy with one small pee-ka-boo window which is made out of plastic, the canopy will protect your baby from harsh weather but there is no way for air circulation I wish it could be there.
- You can recline the seat with the help of one hand according to your baby comfort. It has a recline range between 47 and 7.6 inches.
- You can turn it to pram with bassinet option which is good for infants especially when they are in sleeping position. For travelling purpose you can replace it with car seat adaptor.
- This seat comes with a food tray for baby.
Read More – 4moms Origami Stroller Review
Handle, fold & safety
- There is one hand brake which is very easy to use & of course useful for instant brake or safety.
- The 5 point harness with central release button gives extreme protection o your child.
- It has one adjustable handle bar that adjusts from 26″ – 38.5 so it will be good for shorter & taller parents.
- You will get on bumper bar which is included.
- The Swift is also very easy to fold and unfold. It can be operated with one hand. Unfolding is 3 steps and requires two hands.
- It has automatic lock & standing fold, it that way it becomes very compact o store in your house or you can take it with you for traveling.
- All wheel suspension makes it safe for rough ride & can absorb the bumps to give a smooth ride but unfortunately it not there in this stroller , this a disappointment factor for me.
- The Swift does not have an adjustable leg rest, but it is padded. The footrest is narrow and may prove difficult to use as baby grows older.
Read More – Orbit Baby G3 Stroller Review
Weight & height
- Fold: 28″ x 23″ x 12
- Stroller weighs: 20 lbs
- Seat: 25.5″ H x 12″ W
- Weight limit: 44 lbs
- Stroller size: 23″W x 13.8″H x 28″L
- Storage weight limit: 11 pounds
Read More – Joovy TooFold Stroller Review
How can we forget this section in “Mountain Buggy Swift Stroller Review?” so it has a medium size storage bin under the seat that has access on all sides. You can easily put large diaper bag & some of your stuffs too.
There is one cup holder included so you can carry your baby drinks as well yours. But unfortunately there are no small pockets to store some small things.
Read More – Jane Trider Extreme Stroller Review
Material & color
Seat material is very soft & the liner is easy to remove and machine wash. The sides of the seat and the canopy are made of a rougher canvas material (100% Cotton Canvas)
It comes in four colors: black, berry, gold and marine.
[easyazon-block asin=”B00Z6JK98I” align=”none”]
This light weight compact stroller gives a smooth & sage ride to your baby; I would recommend this stroller to buy as this luxuries stroller has all the required features.
While reading this “Mountain Buggy Swift Stroller Review” you will be satisfied to buy this durable stroller & it will be worth buying to have a value for money. Mountain Buggy gives 1 year of warranty. So why to waste more time? Just go through the review & make a right decision. Have a happy ride.