Peg Perego Stroller Book Cross is an all terrain stroller with strong wheels, large canopy & seat with peekaboo window & many more features to discuss. Peg Perego Book Cross Strollers Review can accommodate new born to toddler & for daily walk & outing this Peg Perego Book Cross Stroller Review will be very good for parents as well as child.
Peg perego strollers have different recline position to make the seat comfortable for baby.
Wheels and Maneuverability
peg perego strollers rolls on four large 10″ wheels with springs and 8 ball bearings. The front wheel is swivel, but can be easily locked straight by turning a small lever located on the side of the frame.
The Peg Perego is not a jogger stroller but as it’s an all terrain stroller so can move easily on uneven surface which will be very convenient for parents.
Seat and Canopy of Stroller
- Peg Perego Book Cross Strollers Review are 15″ wide with 20″ seat back and a measurement of 26″ from the back of the seat to the top of the canopy. The height & size is perfect for toddlers.
- The canopy id of medium size with peekaboo window which is made of plastic. There is one toy loop attached to the canopy for the entertainment of baby whiles the ride.
- The seat can accommodate baby from birth and up to 50 lbs. & you can recline the seat up to flat position which will be very comfortable for new born.
- Once you recline the seat you will see a large mesh window which will be helpful for air circulation in summer days.
- With the use of bassinet you can turn it into a pram & car seat option is for new born baby for traveling purpose.
Handle, Safety and Fold
- The bumper is swing away & removable which will be very easy to handle.
- The 5 point padded harness system will give safety to your baby.
- The adjustable leg rest helps to feel your child comfortable as he can stretch his leg according to comfort.
- The adjustable handle bar goes from 34″ all the way up to 45″ from the ground so it will be good for shorter & taller parents.
- The hand brake is located on the handle bar which is very easy & safe to use.
- All-wheel suspension helps to absorb all the bumps making the ride much smoother.
- The fold is very easy you can pull the lever with one hand & will be locked; it also has automatic lock & standing fold.
Height and Weight Dimensions
- Peg Perego weight: 22 lbs
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Handle bar height: 34″- 45″
- Folded dimensions: 36″L x 25″W x 18″H
- Seat to canopy height: 26″
- Rear wheels: 10″
- Front wheels: 10″
- Width: 25″
For storage there is one large basket in which you can easily put your shopping stuffs & your baby diapers. You can adjust the back frame for the easy access to the basket.
Material and Color of Stroller
You can’t miss this section in “peg perego strollers Review” obviously you want your stroller look attractive right?
Well it comes in three colors: atmosphere, mod bluest, and synergy. All models will come with a black frame.
The seat material is soft made with chemical free high quality fabric, which is very easy to clean.
Compatibility and Durability
To give a positive end to this “peg perego strollers” I would like to suggest buying this stroller because of its luxuries look & extremely good features. For day to day life obviously you want a all terrain strollers & those feature which can give you baby a good comfort & make your life easy.
peg perego strollers have 1 year warranty on the frame of the strollers and 90 days on fabric from the day of purchase. Apart from its bulkiness I don’t think you will face any issue, so just read the review twice & take right decision to make your baby ride happy.