- Rear facing infant car seat for babies 4 to 35 pounds and up to 32" tall, includes a base with an integrated anti-rebound bar
- Dual stage cushion system-first stage for 4 pound and up offers extra support on baby's neck and bottom, second stage correctly supports growing baby, both help to keep baby's head properly positioned and are made of our fresco jersey breathable fabric
- Side impact protection adjusts to six different positions with no rethreading required, protecting baby's head and shoulders at any growth stage
- Patent handle and seat design have color coded belt paths to help in belt routing if base is not in use, short compact handle makes it easy to move seat in and out of the car
- Innovative shell design optimizes baby's safety and comfort, the well fitted upholstery features the best of Italian textile and tailoring tradition
Primo viaggio 4/35 rear facing infant car seat takes the Peg Perego experience in child restraint systems to a new and improved level of safety and design. This car seat will accommodate a baby from 4 to 35 pounds and up to 32″ tall.
The adjustable side impact protection is easy to adjust to six vertical positions with no re-threading required, to always protect babies head and shoulders at any growth stage. Energy absorbing EPS lined shell enhances protection and is perforated to guarantee maximum air circulation.
Dual stage cushion system includes two cushions. First stage cushion for newborns for 4 pounds and up offers extra support on baby’s neck and bottom. Second stage cushion correctly supports your growing baby. Both cushions help in keeping babies head properly positioned and are made of our fresco Jersey soft and breathable fabric to ensure an all season comfort.
Well fitted upholstery features the best of Italian textile and tailoring tradition. The primo viaggio offers a 5 point harness and comes with a large adjustable hood that protects baby from the elements. It is travel system compatible and attaches easily to any Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35 Infant Car Seat Review stroller without adapters. It can be used without the included base for your convenience when traveling in taxis or airplanes. Additional base sold separately. Made in Italy.