Obviously it feels so good when you get everything in one stroller to make your baby ride safe & fun. “Phil and Teds stroller Verve” is a complete luxuries stroller with double seat option, all terrain wheels, floating canopy & many more.
It can accommodate infants to toddlers with 7 seat combinations. So let’s discuss more it in “Phil and Teds stroller Verve”.
Wheels and Maneuverability
Phil and Teds stroller Verve rolls on four wheels with two hard rubber 10″ front wheels and two air-filled 12″ rear wheels. The front wheels are swivel with the ability to lock straight for more stability. These tires will handle any terrain with no problem.
Seat & Canopy
- The medium size floating canopy helps to protect from sun, the canopy slides up and down the frame up to 33″.
- There is no peek-a-boo window inbuilt for air circulation or for transparency between you & your child but as an option, you can use one included plastic or mesh piece cover to protect your child from harsh weather by covering up over the frame.
- The seat is 14″ wide with 25″ seat back and 29″ from the bottom of the seat to the top of the canopy. The seat can accommodate a child from birth and up to 44 lbs.
- With the help of the strap system, you can recline the seat in a multiple way according to your baby comfort.
- There 7 seat combinations, for single-seat: child in the main seat, cocoon carrycot in the main seat, bassinet instead of the main seat, travel system with a car seat.
- For the double seat: second seat up front, second seat in the back, travel system with the second seat in the back.
- This second seat is 14″ wide with 19″ seat back. It has 3 recline positions. It cannot accommodate two newborns in the double mode because the second seat does not have a flat recline.
- The 2nd seat on the stroller has a holding capacity of up to 44 lbs.
Handle Safety & Fold
- The handlebar goes from 29″ up to 42″ from the ground, but it doesn’t have telescoping handle for more room. The Phil and Teds stroller Verve has a red button in the middle of the handlebar that will lock both of the rear wheels in place which is very easy to use & safe but there is no foot brake like other strollers.
- It has an adjustable padded 5 point harness with buckle to lock & unlock to provide safety to your child.
- It has a padded removable bumper bar which is not a swing-away bumper bar.
- With the help of both hands, you can first, lock the front wheels and brings the canopy all the way back. Next, lift two levers located on both sides of the frame and fold the stroller in half.
- It has a standing and compact fold with automatic lock systems.
Weight & Height
- Stroller weight: 28 lbs
- Weight limit: 44 lbs (main seat), 44 lbs (2nd seat)
- Folded dimensions: 30.7″L x 17.1″H x 25.2″W
- Handlebar height: 29″ – 42″
- Stroller seat to canopy height: 29″
- Front wheels: 10″
- Rear wheels: 12″
- Overall length: 39″
- Overall width: 25.2″
Read More – Best Side By Side Strollers For Twins .
We can’t miss this part while going through “Phil and Teds stroller Verve”. The stroller has a large basket to put diaper bags & your shopping things but unfortunately when you attach the second seat then your child’s legs will be in the basket so there will not be any room.
There are no other included accessories for storage like for your small things or drinks etc.
Material & Color
Phil and Teds stroller Verve is available only in two colors: black and red. All strollers come with a sleek elliptical aluminum frame. The seats are soft foam padded with chemical-free fabric for the safety of your child.
After the long discussion, I can give a positive look towards this “Phil and Teds stroller Verve”. Because of the luxuries features, convenient seat recline position and combination this is a best stroller you can have. With 1-year warranty from the original date of purchase, the stroller is a durable and safe stroller to make your baby ride happy & smooth.
So if you are a parent who loves to travel in a different area and want to carry your child with you even in the city walk? Then don’t think much and just go for it. The Phil and Teds stroller Verve is worth buying