If you have twins babies or one infant & one toddler baby so this “Phil & Teds Promenade Stroller Review” is worth reading as this stroller has double seat option features along with car seat for travelling.
You don’t need to carry or buy bassinet, its flat position seat can fulfill the bassinet requirement large canopy & strong wheels make Phil & Teds Promenade Stroller a complete package. So let’s check what else this Phil & Teds Promenade Stroller Review stroller has to show you.
Wheels and Maneuverability
It rolls on four wheels with 8″ wheels in the front and 12″ wheels in the back. It has foam filled tires, unfortunately the wheel is good for flat surface but some uneven surface you may not feel easy to push.
There is no all suspension wheel system but front wheel suspension system to absorb bumps & for safety off course. There is a single foot brake located in the back between rear wheels which is easy to use & safe.
Read More – Best Lightweight Stroller
Seat & canopy
- The seat is 12″ wide with 19″ seat back and a measurement of 22″ from the bottom of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- The seat can be turn into a ‘flat-bed’ creating perfect environment for a newborn by just unclip the two buckles underneath the seat, it looks like a bassinet.
- The second seat also has three recline positions including flat bed system like main seat. There are over 8 seat combinations; it can hold a child up to 40 lbs when used in the front of the stroller and 33 lbs when used in the back.
Read More – Best Single Jogging Strollers Under $300..
Handle safety & fold
- There is a short run-away strap attached to the handle bar so when you are going down the ground you can hold the strap for safety.
- In most of the reviews you will not get the chance to read this features but in this “Phil & Teds Promenade Stroller Review” you will happy to know that it has a swing away removable bumper bar.
- For folding you need remove the second seat & with the help of two levers located on both sides of the frame you can bring the seat down then it will lock for fold.
Height & weight
- Stroller weight: 28 lbs
- Weight limit: 40 lbs (main seat), 40 lbs (2nd seat in the front), 33 lbs (2nd seat in the back)
- Folded dimensions: 38″L x 17″H x 25″W
- Handle bar height: 29″ – 42″
- Seat to canopy height: 29″
- Front wheels: 8″
- Rear wheels: 12″
- Overall length: 41″
- Overall width: 25″
Read More – Mamas & Papas Armadillo Flip XT Stroller Review..
The basket is large to put baby diaper bags & some of your shopping stuffs but unfortunately .when you use Phil & Teds Promenade Stroller stroller in double mode you will not get any space as because of second seat it cover the storage area.
One more thing you may not like in “Phil & Teds Promenade Stroller Review”, there is no other multiple pockets to store small things or no other storage accessories included, you have to buy separately if you want.
Material & color
Phil & Teds Promenade Stroller is only available in black unlike other stroller, the seats & other soft materials are 100% polyester & imported & made with chemical free fabric is very. Main seat has luxurious padding
[easyazon-block asin=”B006T59T5W” align=”none”]
So after a long discussion all I can say to conclude this “Phil & Teds Promenade Stroller Review”, it is a luxuries & durable stroller to buy with great features, you may find it bulky or with no color options but beside that all the features are worth for the money.
Phil and Teds has 1-year warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be the original owner. Double seat options & 8 seat combinations makes Phil & Teds Promenade stroller a compatible stroller in market, so just go for it to make your ride beautiful.