This Quinny Zapp Xtra Stroller Review is the cutest stroller I have ever seen, it has very compact & easy to handle. This is made for urban life style & you can use this for city life, park, mall etc. it has very stylish & attractive look with great features.
- Ultra compact fold - folds with seat on
- Improved with "memory" fold buttons
- Reversible seat that reclines to multiple positions with one hand
- Expandable canopy and storage basket
- Compatible with Maxi-Cosi Mico and Prezi Infant Car Seats
What We Liked
What We Didn't Like
Wheels and Maneuverability
It rolls on four 6″ rubber wheels. The front wheels are swivel, but can be locked straight for more stability. This Quinny Zapp Xtra Review is not an all terrain stroller, so it is good on flat surface only.
quinny zapp xtra stroller is easy to move even in narrow space & wheels are strong enough for linger durability.
Read More – Baby Jogger City Mini GT Stroller Review
Seat and Canopy of Quinny Zap Xtra Stroller
- Canopy is not as impressive as it is quite small, it has hidden sun visor to protect your baby from sun.
- It has small pee-ka-boo window in the back for the parent and two side windows for the child.
- The seat is reversible & it is 13″ wide with 22″ seat back and a measurement of 24″ from the back of the seat to the top of the sun canopy.
- It has one-hand recline with 3 recline positions: upright, half-way, flat. It is suitable for infants to toddlers.
- To reverse the seat you need to do is unlock the seat, swing it around and lock it back into the frame. It has the same recline options in the reversed mode.
- You can use car seat adaptor to it & make it useful for travelling.
Read More – Valco Baby Zee Stroller Review
Handle, Safety and Fold
- The quinny zapp xtra stroller has two handle bars they are only 39″ from the ground which will work for shorter parents, but might be too low for taller ones.
- One thing I don’t like about it, the handle bars are not adjustable unlike other strollers.
- quinny zapp xtra has padded adjustable 5 point harness with a center release button that is very easy to unlock.
- This harness will hold your baby tight & safe.
- There are two linked brake pedals: one locks rear wheels in place, while the other one unlocks them.
- These parking brakes are very easy to use.
- You can fold “Quinny Zapp Xtra Stroller” with the seat attached, it has very compact fold so you can easily keep it in any of the corner of your house.
- quinny zapp xtra takes 4 steps to fold the stroller. First, bring back the sun canopy, unlock the seat and fold it forward.
- Next, unlock the frame and fold it forward. Then, push the crossbar with your foot and it will fold the stroller in the middle.
- Last, use an attached strap to keep the stroller folded.
- There is no automatic lock; you can even make it more compact by removing the wheels.
quinny zapp xtra has a very small storage shopping basket. The shopping basket is not only small, but is hard to access. You can only put one diaper bag or some small things but you can do grocery shopping with it.
There is no cup holder or any zip pockets for small essentials, which is a drawback I feel.
Read More – Maclaren Techno XT Stroller Review
- Stroller weight: 19 lbs
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 11″H x 38″L x 17″W
- Handle bar height: 39″
- Seat to canopy height: 24″
- Wheels: 6″
- Overall length: 31″
- Overall width: 23″
Read More – Maclaren Techno XLR Stroller Review
Material and Color
The seat material is very soft & easy to wash or maintain, it is made with chemical free fabric for the protection of sensitive skin of your baby.
“Quinny Zapp Xtra ” is available in three colors: natural mavis, red rebel, and rocking black. All strollers come with lightweight aluminum frame.
While writing this “Quinny Zapp Xtra review” I can give a positive conclusion to it but yea it do have some cons like small shopping basket & canopy or nonadjustable handle bars, but if you are planning to buy one compact stroller (compact fold) with some limited budget which will give you durability along with extreme comfort to your baby so definitely you can go for it.
Quinny Zapp Xtra Review has 2-year warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be an original owner. Give your baby a cute & happy ride to enhance his happiness, have a happy ride.