Scoot Stroller V2 Stroller is the best stroller for urban life style, it has stylish look, strong wheels, deep recline, car seat option for travelling & lot more things to know.
From Infants to toddlers it gives comfort ride & safety, lets discuss more, hope you will get some exposure about this stroller features in this “Stoke Scoot V2 Stroller Review”.
Wheels and Maneuverability
Stokke Scoot V2 rolls on 4 wheels, larger and thicker foam filled rubber tires will be able to handle much more terrain. The front wheels are 8″ while the rear wheels are 10″, for long walk, city walk & on other different uneven surface this will be perfect o move.
The front wheels are swivel, but can be locked straight. All-wheel suspension. Makes the ride much smoother. There is one parking foot brake located between the rear wheels which are very easy to use.
Handle, fold and Safety
- It has rotating handle bar that goes from 36″ up to 42″ from the ground, because of that you can have more leg room & it become easy to handle the stroller.
- There are two foot rests on the Scoot. One is part of the frame for an older child and another one is adjustable attached to the frame, so both age group of child can easily stretch their legs according to comfort.
- First, bring the bottom of the seat up. Next, pull on the lever located underneath and the stroller will fold in half. You don’t need to remove the seat to fold or to make it more compact you can remove the wheels isn’t cool? There is an automatic lock and a standing fold.
- There is no bumper bar unlike other stroller, so if it would have been there then this stroller might have safer for ride.
Seat & canopy
- The seat is 14″ wide at the shoulder level and about 11″ wide at the bottom with 21″ seat back with a measurement of 24″ from the bottom of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- One thing you may like about this “Stoke Scoot V2 Stroller Review” the seat is positioned higher on the frame so you can also use at the restaurant.
- There is no bassinet option but you can buy one soft bed kind of bag separately to insert into the seat to turn it into a bed like look.
The basket is very large to carry diaper bags & some of your shopping stuffs .it is very easy to access. For the storage of drinks there is one cup holder. Unfortunately there is no other small pocket kind of storage to carry some of the small goodies of yours .
Height & weight
- Stroller weight: 25 lbs (with the seat)
- Weight limit: 45 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 28,3″L x 12,6″H x 21,6″W
- Handle bar height: 36″ – 42″
- Seat to canopy height: 24″
- Front wheels: 8″
- Rear wheels: 10″
- Overall length: 30″
- Overall width: 21″
Material & color
The seat & canopy material is very soft & made with chemical free fabric for the sensitive skin of baby; you can remove the canopy for easy cleaning.
Stoke Scoot V2 is available in 7 colors: red, purple, slate blue, black, soft pink, aqua blue and black mélange. All of the strollers have a lightweight aluminum frame.
[easyazon-block asin=”B00P7236X4″ align=”none”]
After the discussion about “Stoke Scoot V2 Stroller Review” I can conclude that it has some the features you cannot get in every stroller, it has 3-year warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be the original owner.
There is one bug net & rain cover is also included, so if you want an all terrain stroller with good looks & features, Stoke Scoot V2 is the best option you can have for your day to day life as well as traveling.