Valco Baby stroller Snap Ultra has a very unique feature & that is the option wheels, for daily use you can use regular wheels & for off roads you can use all-terrain wheels isn’t cool? & you will be happy to know Valco Baby stroller has every quality you want.
It has a large canopy, roomy seat with deep recline & it is reversible also, different safety systems, bassinet & car seat option with a large storage basket. Valco Baby Snap Ultra-lightweight stroller is suitable for infants to toddlers. Well, that is not all, let’s discuss in detail.
- NEW 2015 STROLLER: Coming April 2015 Super Lightweight Frame Under 19lbs
- Reversible Seat with SUPER extended canopy
- Infant Compatible Seat + Car Seat Adapter Available
- Adjustable Footrest, Accessible Basket, Smooth Push & Raincover Included
What We Liked
What We Didn't Like
Wheels and Maneuverability
It rolls on four hard rubber wheels with 8″ wheels in the front and 10″ wheels in the back. The front-wheel are swivel but can be locked straight for rougher terrain. With regular wheels it is good for long park walk, shopping at the mall, city walk, etc. it can easily roll on an uneven surface or you can say lightly rough surface.
These regular wheels are included but if you want all-terrain wheels so you have to purchase it separately & then you can switch it. So this cool thing you can see in this “Valco Baby stroller” as if you are going to an outer area where you may face very rough surfaces like sand, snow, stone, etc so this will help you out.
Read More – Best Sit And Stand Stroller
Seat & Canopy
- The canopy is large & it goes all the way down past the bumper bar to give full protection from the sun to your child.
- It has four large panels including a zipped mesh one that provides great air circulation on a hot summer day & there is no peek-a-boo window, unlike other strollers.
- The seat is very roomy. It’s 12.5″ wide with 20″ seat back and measurement of 25″ from the back of the seat to the top of the canopy.
- The seat can accommodate a child from birth and up to 45 lbs.
- It can recline up to the flat position which is good for newborn baby & you can recline the seat with just one hand, you will need both hands to bring it back up.
- The seat is reversible so baby can face you as well as to the world; you can recline or move the seat according to baby comfort.
- You can turn it into a travel system by replacing the seat with an infant car seat so your traveling becomes easier with this Valco Baby stroller.
- You can also turn Valco Baby Snap Ultra into a pram by replacing the seat with matching bassinet products. You can use this as a sleeping bed to keep it at your home.
Read More – Best double stroller for first time mother
Handle & Safety
- The handlebar is tall with 41″ from the ground, which is a good height for parents but it is not adjustable, unlike other strollers.
- There is a run-away strap attached to the handlebar as an extra safety feature which is useful when you are going down the hills then it helps to control the stroller.
- The included bumper bar is included & swing-away and can be removed, it’s covered with durable easy to clean material instead of foam which is good to hold.
- It has an adjustable padded 5 point harness with a center release buckle that holds your baby tight & safe.
- It has an adjustable leg rest so that your little rider can stretch his tiny legs according to his comfort.
- There is a one-foot brake located between the rear wheels which are very easy to use & safe.
- The fold is very easy & compact; you need both hands to fold this Valco Baby stroller with the seat attached.
- There is an automatic lock and standing fold & this is the features I know you must be expecting in this “Valco Baby stroller”.
- There is no all wheel suspension system, unlike other strollers which should be there for more safety.
Read More – Best Double Umbrella Stroller
Height & Weight
- Stroller weight: 19 lbs
- Weight limit: 45 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 11.5″H x 20.5″W x 33″L
- Handlebar height: 41″
- Seat to canopy height: 25″
- Front wheels: 8″
- Rear wheels: 10″
- Overall length: 30″
- Overall width: 20.5″
Material & Color
The seat & bassinet material is very softly padded & easy to wash & very comfortable for the baby.
The Valco Baby Snap Ultra model is available in four colors: black, denim, grey, and mulberry. All of the strollers come with a grey or black frame.
You will be happy to know about this section in this “Valco Baby stroller” the basket is large as well as very deep to carry lots of stuff & this is the very rare feature you can find in any of the baskets which are very good.
The front of the basket has an elastic panel so it is very easily accessible & good for grocery shopping. There are two small storage pockets located in the back of the seat where you can place small items like cell phones, keys, or sunglasses.
One rain cover is included & you can buy separately a child’s tray. So to give a positive conclusion to this “Valco Baby stroller” I would like to suggest to go for it as this Valco Baby stroller has all the features you expect.
This luxury stroller is very stylish & comfortable, as compared to other strollers it has many unique & good features. This is a durable stroller & with this, your daily life will be easy with your baby. The Valco Baby Snap Ultra model has a 1-year warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be the original owner.